Why is the Store So Small (Positive Post)

I am wondering why the store is so limited in the options. I think everything that has been released should be available. I understand holding things back for future seasons and events, but I feel that once an item appears you should always be able to buy it.

I want the Bleached Bone armor coating. :slightly_smiling_face::v:

1 Like

Hopefully with the upcoming changes to the store they will make it a more catalogue type experience. Idk why they wouldn’t. More stuff constantly being available means more people will be likely to purchase them

4 Likes

The store having limited options is the least of this game’s problems and because of players like yourself, this is part of the reason why gaming has gone to sh**

343 doesn’t need to be wasting time and resources on nonsense.

1 Like

Lmao. The game is free to play whether you like it or not. The game has a store no matter how much you hate it. No amount of salt from you is going to change that at this point. May as well advocate for making the store as good as possible opposed to the absolute garbage heap it’s been the first few months

1 Like

I never understood the childlike laugh before saying the game is “f2p” knowing it did help you one bit. There 2 things here where reality needs to set in with you.

1. Infinite is not a f2p game, only the MP is so it’s clear as day you have no idea what you are even talking about.

2. Whether MP was f2p or not had absolutely nothing to do with what I said about wasting time and resources on nonsense, especially knowing how many issues this game has.

And you need to get your priorities straight and stop acting like a child when making a reply to someone. If you act like a child, you will be treated as such. Use your head before making a reply…

2 Likes

They’re doing thongs? Well they might make me buy something after all :wink:

I really hope it’s the British version not the Aussie flip flops

I do not want to think how many credits…

1 Like

No. No positivity allowed. Rage. Rage against the dying of the content.

1 Like