Why is the Spartans stomach completely exposed ?

So here’s the question why is the abdomen the only part of the body exposed on the Spartans? I mean it looks like your going to get your intestines shot out every time is it for mobility purposes or what ? I mean I would want something to protect my Spaghetti from getting shot out

Well the tech suit is armour as well. So even that so called exposed part is not too exposed. But generally GEN 2 is cheaper and lighter weight than gen 1. While more advances in some ways, such condensations are mostly okay due to shield technology.

This is something thats been bothering me for a long while to… I suppose its got something to do with the effiency of the shields or something. Really doesn’t make much sense TBH.
Some armors do cover it though, like the Dynast (Im pretty sure anyway)

Who needs ab armor when everyone shoots you in the head?

Because somebody, somewhere thinks it looks cooler that way. We’re not really balancing tactical-ness and coolness very well at all with most of these modern Halo designs…

It just looks unfinished more than anything, like something is clearly missing. But hooray for -Yoink!- Spartan midriffs I guess…

> 2533274809220485;2:
> Well the tech suit is armour as well. So even that so called exposed part is not too exposed. But generally GEN 2 is cheaper and lighter weight than gen 1. While more advances in some ways, such condensations are mostly okay due to shield technology.

Using that logic, we might as well run around in nothing but the techsuit. It’d save on weight after all.

And the exposed abdomen is why I generally wear nothing but the classic Mjolnir armor’s that have a codpiece. Noble works ok because the lower
abdomen guard is somewhat larger than on most other sets.

> 2535431428716693;1:
> So here’s the question why is the abdomen the only part of the body exposed on the Spartans? I mean it looks like your going to get your intestines shot out every time is it for mobility purposes or what ? I mean I would want something to protect my Spaghetti from getting shot out

I mean… you try to bend over and pick something up with and armored plate there…

What’s the purpose of Covenant armour? Glue on a couple of hubcaps and leave everything else wide open.

My company has Achillies but I still wear Decimator for the crotch-piece space diaper :^)

Abs of steel, obviously.

It probably has something to do with range of motion and not restricting movement…but, yeah, it does seem kind of odd.

abs of steel baby

Because they’re hungry for plasma and lead.

Because the 90s were awesome and midriff tops are the bomb.

Who needs armor when you have faith as a shield.
(Faith that the enemy won’t shoot you in the areas of your body without armor)

> 2533274895508405;9:
> My company has Achillies but I still wear Decimator for the crotch-piece space diaper :^)

So does mine we’re estimated to get the helmet in July I wear the Armor sometimes

It’s not. It’s very clearly covered. Just look at any Spartan model- no midriff.

Well the base armor doesn’t actually protect from plasma very well