Why Is The Fileshare In Halo Reach Still Broken???

Everytime I try to upload a clip on my fileshare it keeps saying [Transfer Failed a file could not be transfered] and I can’t upload any clips on my fileshare its really disappointing to me because when I have good games I can’t upload them on my fileshare because the fileshare is broken. When is 343i gonna fix the fileshare in Halo Reach???

Hopefully soon, I’m in the same boat as you.

I agree, it is quite annoying as I wasn’t able to complete the clip it share it challenge the other day because of this. I had a good game of firefight on beachhead last night, it would have been nice to be able to upload that for sure ;).

I doubt it it will be fixed though as this game is well past its prime. Same with the halo tracker website, only rumble pit seems to be uploading properly anymore. This game is far superior to anything 343 has released, it’s a shame that it’s being ignored in favor of the swill that has been produced recently.

Yeah the most downloaded section of the file share that shows you the popular stuff has been stuck since February of LAST YEAR!

There’s a workaround using the Xbox One DVR, you could just record the clip (which is a bit haphazard, but it works), trim it to your liking, then save it. Same basic idea with screenshots, you just get the angle you want, hide the UI, then double tap the home button, press Y, and you’re sorted.

There’s probably a bunch of places you can access your XB1 screenshots and videos online but I tend to use TrueAchievements for vids and Xbox.com itself for Screenshots. It’s a little tedious but it also means you can get your gameplay clips without needing to worry about the non-existance of Bungie Pro.

It doesn’t solve the file-share being broken issue but hopefully this helps.

343i will probably not do anything. They don’t give a ring about reach.

> 2535447472530748;1:
> Everytime I try to upload a clip on my fileshare it keeps saying [Transfer Failed a file could not be transfered] and I can’t upload any clips on my fileshare its really disappointing to me because when I have good games I can’t upload them on my fileshare because the fileshare is broken. When is 343i gonna fix the fileshare in Halo Reach???

Not sure it will get fixed. My theory is that because Bungie was the main one to create and fix everything and they are off the Halo franchise 343 won’t waste time fixing bugs like this on an old game. Their focus will be on ones they played a major role in such as Halo 4, Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2. Just a thought though.

I personally haven’t had this problem but knowing 343, they won’t fix it, they don’t care enough about Reach.

Having issues as well. I went into Firefight for some easy credits with Daily Challenges. While in Firefight, I had a funny grunt glitch that had a grunt launch another one sky high…so I thought I would record that in Theater Mode and upload it to my fileshare since there is also a Daily Challenge to do that as well. But when I went to upload it, it tells me “The file was created offline and cannot be uploaded.” though I have been online the entire time. I mean, I went into single player Firefight but I am still online. Does that mean you can’t upload clips from single player anymore?

Update: Went back in and made a different clip and this one actually let me attempt to upload it. But while uploading, I get the “File could not be transferred.” message. But yet on my fileshare, it is showing me the clip that I just uploaded that it told me it failed to upload. It also won’t let me get the Daily Challenge since, apparently it didn’t register that it uploaded a clip to my fileshare since it keeps telling me it can’t when it actually did upload a clip.