Why is the Carbine a power weapon?

Something that’s bugging me with Warzone is that after a minute I can spawn with a BR infinitely, but the Carbine is one-time-use and costs a lot of points. To all of my fellow Carbine lovers, does it seem weird that it’s a power weapon?

> 2533274917099112;1:
> Something that’s bugging me with Warzone is that after a minute I can spawn with a BR infinitely, but the Carbine is one-time-use and costs a lot of points. To all of my fellow Carbine lovers, does it seem weird that it’s a power weapon?

It’s been buffed up since previous games. Same with the Storm Rifle.

It gets the job done much quicker than before if you have the trigger finger for it.

The carbine seems alot stronger than it was in previous halos.

I noticed the Storm Rifle buff. That thing is crazy useful. I just wish the Carbine didn’t cost so many points.

> 2533274871814973;2:
> > 2533274917099112;1:
> > Something that’s bugging me with Warzone is that after a minute I can spawn with a BR infinitely, but the Carbine is one-time-use and costs a lot of points. To all of my fellow Carbine lovers, does it seem weird that it’s a power weapon?
>
>
> It’s been buffed up since previous games. Same with the Storm Rifle.

The storm rifle shrrrrreds now at close range. Like almost SAW level I love it in arena

Even though the carbine has been buffed, they still aren’t worth the point cost. The AR, while not as goo as the storm riifle up close, isn’t that far behind it and is better at longer ranges, which in warzone is more important. The Carbine is literally only barely better then the BR if not just as good but not better, yet costs a whopping 4 points, the same as a fuel rod gun.
If you ask me, the boltshot and suppersor should both be 1 point, and carbine 3.

They should be loadout choices as well as Storm rifle. Supressor and Boltshot should be level 2 at least, but not load out choices.

> 2533274805591413;7:
> Even though the carbine and especially storm rifle have been buffed, they still aren’t worth the point cost. The AR, while not as goo as the storm riifle up close, isn’t that far behind it and is better at longer ranges, which in warzone is more important. The Carbine is literally only barely better then the BR if not just as good but not better, yet costs a whopping 4 points, the same as a fuel rod gun.
>
> If you ask me, the boltshot and suppersor should both be 1 point, storm rifle 2, and carbine 3.

Yeah, that would be a good compromise for me. The boltshot is kinda useless.

I’ve had my best and fastest kills with the carbine in Arena. Wish I had more access to it in Warzone.

Carbine is more accurate and have longer range than BR

The carbine is a “power weapon” in terms of being a utility-esque precision rifle like the BR. But it’s only a LV2 Req weapon so it’s still pretty easy to obtain in Warzone.
The other two variants, I dont even need to explain their reasons, especially given the LV4 one is a needle rife disguised as a carbine.

edit: Oh -Yoink!-, didnt realize this was a necro

I think it should be a level 5-7 load out weapon

It’s really good at the beginning of warzone

It’s way better than the BR if you use it right.

If they have playable Elites, the Carbine should be a loadout option.

I think it should be a level 5 loadout weapon but the variants should not loadout. The light rifle should be level six and the suppressor and bolt shot should be level two.