Why is Snipers so Sweaty?!

I’m a good Sniper, and I’ve lost probably 90% of my games this weekend. This isn’t “social” at all, IMO it’s ranked with the ranks hidden.

Anyone else getting absolutely smashed every game?!

I can’t win a -Yoinking!- arena game because it’s so unbalanced. That’s why I never play it

Arena is so hard for me, I just can’t flow with it. Rocket party weekend was awesome though, I want that back :frowning:

> 2533274832697531;1:
> I’m a good Sniper, and I’ve lost probably 90% of my games this weekend. This isn’t “social” at all, IMO it’s ranked with the ranks hidden.
>
> Anyone else getting absolutely smashed every game?!

In rocket party weekend I am a platinum 6, and that’s supposed to be social. So I think your on to something with the ranks being hidden.

There’s just nothing I can play “for fun”. All the Arena playlists are so sweaty and even Warzone is sweaty with teams. Just want to have fun and not get annihilated sheesh.

> 2533274832697531;5:
> There’s just nothing I can play “for fun”. All the Arena playlists are so sweaty and even Warzone is sweaty with teams. Just want to have fun and not get annihilated sheesh.

Me too, the only thing that feels social is custom games, but you don’t earn Req points there :frowning:

i find it to be social and fun thats why i love it

It’s hidden unranked because my Champ sniper is not showing on here, not only that my first match took me 8 minutes to find. I knew it the moment it lasted more than 3 minutes it kept my mmr from last time. Only played one game zzzz, where’s a real weekend playlist

> 2533274832697531;1:
> I’m a good Sniper, and I’ve lost probably 90% of my games this weekend. This isn’t “social” at all, IMO it’s ranked with the ranks hidden.
>
> Anyone else getting absolutely smashed every game?!

If it was ranked you’d have 50/50 wins/losses don’t be an idiot. Social is just random and it turns out people who like snipers are actually good with them, I’ve won all 4 matches I played on it today and got Farley equal k/d some matches I destroyed and some were a challenge. But don’t cry for social and then get confused why it’s unbalanced.

Strange… I had a game earlier and got 18 or 19 kills. Thought it seemed fairly balanced. Although to be fair, there wasn’t too much sniping going on, it tends to be no scopes and melee attacks.

> 2546678360738653;8:
> It’s hidden unranked because my Champ sniper is not showing on here, not only that my first match took me 8 minutes to find. I knew it the moment it lasted more than 3 minutes it kept my mmr from last time. Only played one game zzzz, where’s a real weekend playlist

Exactly what I expected. Smh. Can’t even have a true “social” fun weekend playlist anymore.

Yeah, 343 has no idea how to do social. It’s not supposed to be super tight trueskill with ranks simply hidden. It doesn’t help that there are no guests as well. Everything seems like a sweaty competition where no one truly excels. Don’t get me wrong; I like those matches, but you should be able to have a break from it with some mixed-skill matches.

Skillgap and lack of social playlists caused most of the casual crowd to put the game down. Only people left are the competitive ones.

This game is always competitive, I cant even find randoms to play customs cause everyone wants stupid req points

Of the games I played, all seemed pretty balanced and down to luck. Only two seemed unbalance and I was both on the winning and losing team, so who knows…

Why are you so desperate to blame the game for your own noobishness?

> 2533274924282060;16:
> Why are you so desperate to blame the game for your own noobishness?

Its a conspiracy maaaan…

Them hidden ranks in unranked modes maaan…

> This isn’t “social” at all, IMO it’s ranked with the ranks hidden.

So like how it’s always been.

> 2661949065475413;13:
> Skillgap and lack of social playlists caused most of the casual crowd to put the game down. Only people left are the competitive ones.

The noobs left the game,basically in all the games

> 2535439780801708;17:
> > 2533274924282060;16:
> > Why are you so desperate to blame the game for your own noobishness?
>
>
> Its a conspiracy maaaan…
>
> Them hidden ranks in unranked modes maaan…

The hidden ranks are so that you still get skill matched. It just slightly discourages super tryhard -Yoink- mode in pursuit of an icon in the playlist menu. Ranked or not, people will still try to kill thIngs and win, because that’s what you do in shooter games.