Why is slayer

Why is Slayer in the team arena playlist. It has its own menu, I want to do something different, CTF, Oddball but I keep getting slayerin rotation.

This has been an issue since the launch of Halo 5. Unfortunately I doubt H5 will ever see a dedicated objective playlist

I really don’t get the reasoning behind this either. It’s such a simple concept and yet is never addressed. Although, not taking care of simple concepts and instead releasing ”fixes” that break things seems to be a theme for this game so it’s not surprising.

Because there is nothing to fix or address, Team Arena uses the official tournament gametype and map combinations, which includes slayer. Slayer takes only 5/15 of all map and gametype combinations and that number reflects very well into my own experience.

Because some people like me, want to play Slayer with the HCS settings. It would be nice to have an objective only playlist though.

But the HCS slayer could be put into rotation in the slayer playlist

I like the variety myself. I don’t mind Slayer in this playlist but still wouldn’t mind having an objective-only one either.

> 2533274808114811;6:
> But the HCS slayer could be put into rotation in the slayer playlist

And now you have a playlist that has mixed spartan ability and radar settings among other mix ups, and Team Arena wouldn’t be a true tournament equivalent anymore. It would only mess up both playlists yielding a net negative result.

H5 tournaments are done so it’s possible that it could get changed in the future, but expect the same until that time.

> 2533274808114811;1:
> Why is Slayer in the team arena playlist. It has its own menu, I want to do something different, CTF, Oddball but I keep getting slayer in rotation.

This is quite odd Bruce i wander if it was put in on accident or they just decided to throw it in there. It does seem odd though since slayer has its own playlist already in team arena as you said.

Is there really no Team Objective in Halo 5. I could have sworn it was in Arena.

> 2533274812438213;11:
> Is there really no Team Objective in Halo 5. I could have sworn it was in Arena.

No, but I think there used to be a rotational Skirmish playlist a long time ago which was objective only.

We have been asking this for ages I completely understand and agree with the fact it needed to be a tournament reflection but now that’s done is like to see and increase in objective matches and the regularity of slayer decrease as it feels like you get it every second match at the moment and this game is already so slayer dominant

Why is there so much Slayer in the Arena HCS Series? I’m sick of it . I want more objective games. There’s already a slayer option. So lame

Please don’t revive old topics thanks