Why is Ridgeline/Timberland So Popular!

personal i think there awful on big team D=

Headlong / Breakneck is the way foreword!

Actually agreed but I think its because some people have bad taste which is why we keep getting that stupid forgeworld every match too.

I persnollay love Headlong, favorite map of all time! However I do like Timberland too, the geometry of the map is so different compared to any other, it is a fun map.

Personally though I think that Hemorrhage should be put in the Anniversary BTB playlist to add a little more diversity.

> I persnollay love Headlong, favorite map of all time! However I do like Timberland too, the geometry of the map is so different compared to any other, it is a fun map.
>
> Personally though I think that Hemorrhage should be put in the Anniversary BTB playlist to add a little more diversity.

mm yeah i see where your coming from or if not couagulation with the banshees because
that wasnt released, strictly speaking i think it would mix it up a little though

To be honest I prefer all the classic’s maps but only few maps in the Reach remakes feel right like I love Headlong but I’m concerned about what Zanazibar would look like since hated some of the maps they made because they made all the maps feel smaller.

> Actually agreed but I think its because some people have bad taste which is why we keep getting that stupid forgeworld every match too.

Yeah i know how it feels

> To be honest I prefer all the classic’s maps but only few maps in the Reach remakes feel right like I love Headlong but I’m concerned about what Zanazibar would look like since hated some of the maps they made because they made all the maps feel smaller.

yeah they should of just updated graphics and textures etc not actually change anything
like with beaver creek

> I persnollay love Headlong, favorite map of all time! However I do like Timberland too, the geometry of the map is so different compared to any other, it is a fun map.
>
> Personally though I think that Hemorrhage should be put in the Anniversary BTB playlist to add a little more diversity.

Why is it that every time I see someone suggest that map, They use the halo 2 name for it? What ever happened to good old blood gulch? D:

> > I persnollay love Headlong, favorite map of all time! However I do like Timberland too, the geometry of the map is so different compared to any other, it is a fun map.
> >
> > Personally though I think that Hemorrhage should be put in the Anniversary BTB playlist to add a little more diversity.
>
> Why is it that every time I see someone suggest that map, They use the halo 2 name for it? What ever happened to good old blood gulch? D:

because it’s not blood gulch
I think they play out different with the different vehicles and weapons so i think the new name fits and only talk bout the original names when talking about the original maps specifically

> > I persnollay love Headlong, favorite map of all time! However I do like Timberland too, the geometry of the map is so different compared to any other, it is a fun map.
> >
> > Personally though I think that Hemorrhage should be put in the Anniversary BTB playlist to add a little more diversity.
>
> Why is it that every time I see someone suggest that map, They use the halo 2 name for it? What ever happened to good old blood gulch? D:

They say that because the geomotry of the map is the same as Coagulation and not Blood Gulch, honestly I think Hemhorrage should just be implemented the way it is with the change of Vehicle, weapon, and teleporter replacement.

So make the teleporter where it needs to be exactly, remove the revenant, maybe the mongoose, place rockets in middle of map

Am i the only one who feels like he gets hang em high evergame in the other playlists?

> Am i the only one who feels like he gets hang em high evergame in the other playlists?

You must be i have had it like 3 times tops

> Am i the only one who feels like he gets hang em high evergame in the other playlists?

I love Timberland actually, I never get it voted enough.

Timberland is an excellent map. I don’t care for the updated version though.

I think it gets a lot votes because not too many people have played it. Like, ever. The Halo PC crowd was never particularly big, so those are in essence the lost maps. Timberland is a new map to a lot of people, as opposed to Headlong and Hang Em which we’ve all played to death on XBL.

Hey, I like Timberland. I played it a lot on CE.

Headlong/Breakneck is what I always get, and I have no problems with that either.

both maps are equally mindboggling