WHY IS REACH NOT WORKING

Ok is anyone else having issues with halo reach crashing when you start it up on the One? I cant be the only one because my friends tried to get on and they get the same results. the game boots up normally but then after the blue loading bars, the screen goes black and it crashes.

I had that happen the first time I booted it up, and then I got to the menu the next time I booted it up. But I can’t start a campaign. I get a black screen and then sent back to the dashboard. I can navigate the menu perfectly fine, but I can’t actually play the game. It’s weird. I have uninstalled and re-installed it, but haven’t had time to get back to it yet. FWIW, I didn’t have a 360, so I bought the game on disc yesterday and am installing/downloading from that.

> 2535414787528684;2:
> I had that happen the first time I booted it up, and then I got to the menu the next time I booted it up. But I can’t start a campaign. I get a black screen and then sent back to the dashboard. I can navigate the menu perfectly fine, but I can’t actually play the game. It’s weird. I have uninstalled and re-installed it, but haven’t had time to get back to it yet. FWIW, I didn’t have a 360, so I bought the game on disc yesterday and am installing/downloading from that.

Uninstalling and re-installing from the disc (exactly the same thing I did before!) did work, so maybe give that a try if you haven’t already. :slight_smile: