why IS REACH NOT ALL zero/reduced bloom?

Why is the game not entirely updated? I don’t understand why they title updated the game and then didn’t apply the title update across all of matchmaking.

Additionally, are they going to make more modifications to the title update, such as fixing the ridiculous pistol, so that zero bloom actually plays at its full potential, rather than just at a drastic improvement to vanilla Reach?

You really do not know how to read do you? They will introduce the most liked features from the TU Beta playlist into the rest of the game when they feel like it.

> You really do not know how to read do you? They will introduce the most liked features from the TU Beta playlist into the rest of the game when they feel like it.

it’s more an issue of me both being new to 343i’s site and my stark lack of ability where navigating it is concerned, which might pertain partly to the fact that it doesn’t work very well.

nonetheless, thank you for the response.

yea that would make the game from uplayable to virtualy uplayable but if they take armorlock out too that would make my day