Why is my team always so stupid?

I’m not even kidding. 9 times out of 10 when I’m playing Extraction, my team has NO IDEA how to play the game. When the enemy team has 4 points, your main priority is to CAPTURE ANY THEY OWN. Not to all huddle around the one we own, and let them win. And when it’s 4 to 4, why is it only me, and MAYBE one other guy trying to cap the last point EVER?

Seriously, shock and awe at the obviously below 70 IQ of the average Halo player.

Because it is NOT RANKED.

Dõñt wõrrÿ ÿõür ñõt thë õñLÿ õñë wïth thät þrõbLëm tõdáÿ =S

Welcome to the next generation of Halo, where the majority of players are just awful.

I agree my team does the same. Its because the servers put you with bad people or mabe their connection is bady

The use of strategy has gone down a lot since Halo 3.

This started in Halo 3. Ranked had derankers (still does), Social had the normal AFKers and crappy teammates (still does).

I just wish my friends had given Halo 4 a longer run. -_-.

At least with De-rankers and AFKers they had a purpose whether it be trying to boost of just getting xp. Nowadays, there is no excuse. People are just plain…stupid I don’t know how else to explain it. I don’t blame my friends for quitting the game it’s such a frustrating experience.

People still worry more about k/d in Objective games than winning. I bet you are getting stuck with teammates who don’t want to try taking other bases because they don’t want to risk getting killed more than they are able to kill.

It could partly be that they’re new to the playlist since it hasn’t been out very long. With time, more people will know what to do.

I’m glad CSR is coming but I can help feel it will be too late :frowning: people already feel Halo 4 is just Reach 2, I DONT THINK THAT BTW !

> At least with De-rankers and AFKers they had a purpose whether it be trying to boost of just getting xp. Nowadays, there is no excuse. <mark>People are just plain…stupid I don’t know how else to explain it.</mark> I don’t blame my friends for quitting the game it’s such a frustrating experience.

You don’t need to explain it. You answer is right there. People are just stupid.

I find I’m asking myself this every time I play…

I mean personally I consider myself above average at this game. Yet my team rarely seems to match that skill level. I can’t count how many losses are attributed to a bad team. Also incase anyone was going to mention searching with a party, hardly any of my friends play Halo and the few that do are (unfortunately) terrible…
Oh well I still enjoy myself anyway .

> Because it is NOT RANKED.

This has nothing to do with it. Ranked would be awesome but that’s another story.

Extraction is really an unknown gametype that no one knows how to play. Randoms that vote for it that i played with rage how “stupid” it is because they don’t know how to extract and pass it off as the worst gametype in the game ;/

It’s really fun when both teams know what to do but what i’ve found to be the most successful is to capture the second point early on as well as your own. Then, you no longer have to push on a second extraction point again because you’ll stay ahead of them by one point and win the match. It helps to interrupt their extraction process to secure this rather cheap method of winning in Extraction.

Also, i’ve only seen Extraction on Shattered too. Is that the only one?

It’s been 2 months I think people know how to play the game. Besides it’s a better version of Domination in CoD so the objective is the same.

Because most of the smart people left Halo after Reach.

Randy is a bk 90% or the time. That other 10% they’re in party chat, mic turned off, mute banned, and or just don’t give a -Yoink-.

I know what you mean. I go into big team battle, and my team is competent enough to take the lead, but never aggressive enough to control the map. I go in to team regicide, and I’ll become the leader for our team, and no one sticks around to cover me and no one takes out the enemy leader, so I’m forced to try and do it all alone. I don’t even bother with infinity slayer or objective playlists without a team to play with.

I’m sick of this trend where every game is so team oriented that’s it’s nearly impossible to enjoy when you don’t have friends online. Matchmaking is never good enough to match based on skill and party size, and the solo playlists are terrible. I want my doubles playlist 343. Hurry up.

How do you score points in extraction? All I know is you capture the ball thing and then what?