Why is my service record blank?

First off new to the forum. Huge halo fan. I’m wondering why all my stats are blank for my service record on this website. Is there something I need to do?

Also so looking for a good team to join.

First welcome to the forums and as too the stats being blank if u dont have a csr level yet (rank) it wont show any stats and if ur lookin for a team my buddys and are lookin for a fourth soo hit me up FRTB BONJANGLE or if u want u can join are company Mortifactors see u out there

> 2535441049210712;1:
> First off new to the forum. Huge halo fan. I’m wondering why all my stats are blank for my service record on this website. Is there something I need to do?

Have you changed your gamertag since you last played any of your Halo games? If so, you’ll need to load up each game and play some multiplayer or campaign (while connected to Xbox Live) and everything should sync up shortly after that. The only game that won’t sync is Halo 2 unfortunately, because the original Xbox Live servers are no longer operational.

I changed my tag about 4 months ago. Since then I play halo 5 online everyday and there is no info for some reason on this site