Why is my halo reach career not showing up?

i have played halo reach on my account, completed campaign, played multi player and got to colonel grade 3 but when i go on halo waypoint and go on my halo reach career, it doesn’t show up and says i haven’t played this game? HELP!!

Your stats are showing up for me. And it’s showing campaign was completed on normal difficulty. Does that sound accurate? Not sure what this could be, though. Unless something was done for the Halo 4 stats, which inadvertently affected the Reach stats. Sorry, I’m not much help.

EDIT: Just checked Waypoint on the Xbox, and there’s a blank spot where my solo campaign completion should be, but I can still view my Service Record. I think this may be from the update to Waypoint from around the launch of Halo 4. Not sure if this applies to you or not.

I have put in a ton of hours into reach and I have the same issue, waypoint has no record of me playing reach.

did you change your gt recently?

I did change it a few weeks ago.

So I played a game of reach online and that seems to have forced an update because I can now see my multiplayer stats. However I have completed the campaign on legendary solo and its not showing up, I tried playing a level to see if I could force it to update but had no luck.

My halo reach stats, rank and what nots coming up saying you have not played this game yet but i spend £100 on that game and played a lot became a forerunner and still not showing up for me what should i do?

> 2533274811718192;3:
> I have put in a ton of hours into reach and I have the same issue, waypoint has no record of me playing reach.

Same here and im inheritor chck my status and ill check yours.

you probably need to launch halo waypoint via halo reach

Hey I also need help with this subject. I have been playing Halo for 15 years and have done numerous campaigns starting on the first xbox. I made it to Brigadier in ranked and my halo career is no longer with me. Did it not translate over from ODST 5o current in the new system? I would like to retrieve that if possible. Thank You

> 2533274849651514;10:
> Hey I also need help with this subject. I have been playing Halo for 15 years and have done numerous campaigns starting on the first xbox. I made it to Brigadier in ranked and my halo career is no longer with me. Did it not translate over from ODST 5o current in the new system? I would like to retrieve that if possible. Thank You

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 6 years old

If you have changed you gamertag since you last played, you’ll need to load the game up again under your new tag (while connected to Xbox Live) and play something like forge, campaign or multiplayer. Alternatively you might need to remove your profile from your device and recover your gamertag. Check Xbox Live Support for details on how to do that