Why is my CSR screwing up?

Hey guys, Currently I have a CSR of 46, and in the last 5-6 games ive been on the winning team, and placing 1st or 2nd in each!

The previous game I had 18 kills- 7 Deaths

Before that I had 11 kills - 6 deaths

and after that… i go from 46 DOWN to 45… for some reason…

Can anyone tell me why!?

Because it is relative to the CSR of those you are playing with and against. So if someone with a lower CSR does better than you than you will go down.

That is the best explanation I can give you.

But I havent been less than 2nd…? And a whole level for winning a game in 1st place…? seriously 343…?

I don’t agree with the system, just explaining it.

Yeah. And how do they expect you to catch up with people when the game is 3/4 finished?
The system is bollox!!

> Yeah. And how do they expect you to catch up with people when the game is 3/4 finished?
> The system is bollox!!

When you get put into a lobby where you are about to join-in-progress, back out of it. Always. Those games are only harmful to your CSR.

I have had similar problems, the CSR system is garbage. Just continue to try and get as many kills as possible and hopefully you rank back up.

I don’t know if this is relevant to your situation but I can tell you there have been issues with stats uploading the past few days (some games are seeing up to a 24-hour delay with processing). We’re working on this now, so check again tomorrow to see if your CSR has changed.

> I don’t know if this is relevant to your situation but I can tell you there have been issues with stats uploading the past few days (some games are seeing up to a 24-hour delay with processing). We’re working on this now, so check again tomorrow to see if your CSR has changed.

So if i continue to play well over tonight, will my CSR fix to the correct level?