Why is MCC so bonked?

Loaded up MCC for some Doubles with the 2 maps on repeat… but no… two times the game failed to load resulting in two bans. Its been years. Fix your s*** and rubbish playlists with two maps.

4 Likes

Getting banned for the game failing to work, man that is salt to the wound.

4 Likes

Same issue here. Also got banned for the game failing to load maps. They never fixed this garbage.

2 Likes

Yeah, lots of issues on matchmaking tonight. Either it would be stuck on the connecting screen or once the game starts, half of the players have been booted and it’s a 3 v 2 right out of the gate…

Experiencing this too; had about 3 successful games out of 10 and banned multiple times between them…

Yep 20 minute ban for two game errors before the matches even started…

They need realise that this isn’t the olympics and do away with the ban altogether. People don’t just quit for no reason. Half the time it’s because the game has glitched and the other half there’s a massive imbalance and you’re being insta spawn killed. Only game I’ve ever known to punish you for a game error🤦🏻

3 Likes

I also cannot play games today, always get disconnected at the last moment

1 Like

Hey,

I totally understand your frustration here. Just a friendly reminder to keep feedback constructive. It also sounds like it would be helpful to submit a ticket on the support site.

1 Like

It is constructive man. Its been more than 24 hours and no one from 343i could at the very least remove bans for the time being? I submitted a ticket last night to no avail, all these people having issues and no one from, 343i is aware of the issue? Bans in general are rubbish too. I’m really supposed to stay in a match getting spawned killed from l33t players.

2 Likes

I think 343 can’t handle MCC support, so I guess dedicated servers are under attack, with the Infinite Desync fever!

Professionalism and courteous would be correct. I am all about that but theres a point that gets reached.

1 Like