why is matchmaking still broken...Its March.

I really am disappointed in 343, after I enjoyed Halo 4 so very much and was such a dedicated fan…my faith in the franchise is almost gone. A game that I have loved since it’s creation is gasping for breath. I wish I had saved my money for something more worth while. To late now and it’s not like the company gives a crap, they already have the money.

> 2535430983005896;1:
> I really am disappointed in 343, after I enjoyed Halo 4 so very much and was such a dedicated fan…my faith in the franchise is almost gone. A game that I have loved since it’s creation is gasping for breath. I wish I had saved my money for something more worth while. To late now and it’s not like the company gives a crap, they already have the money.

Do what i do. Don’t even touch your Xbox One. I play H3 on my 360 instead because 1 it is not broken and 2 their is actually ranked.

Screw 343. Buy COD or battlefield because they actually work. I’m so sick of waiting for 343 to fix their crap, and they won’t even admit that they have no clue how to fix it.

Have you guys even played MCC after this latest patch. Doesn’t sound like it. But hey MCC hating is fun am I right?

If you don’t live in North America and have played MCC since the latest patch, hating on MCC is still justified. Long search times, bad connections, H2A’s team creation is one sided and my rank has reset twice since the latest patch… Also I can only find games in a couple of playlists (H2A, Team Slayer and Snipers until it was taken away) So the problems are still there…

Don’t worry Halo 5 is going to be great now it is just like C.O.D.

Don’t worry it will be okay thelioneater is here

Took 343i 7 months to balance weapons in Halo 4 to make it actually playable, so dont hold your breath.

I still can’t play matchmaking online! Anyone else having this same ridiculous problem?

> 2535438107045175;9:
> I still can’t play matchmaking online! Anyone else having this same ridiculous problem?

“You’ll have to uninstall then reinstall the game” thats what they told me. It worked, just unfortunate this is the only answer to all their problems.

> 2533274845234445;3:
> Screw 343. Buy COD or battlefield because they actually work. I’m so sick of waiting for 343 to fix their crap, and they won’t even admit that they have no clue how to fix it.

Dude, half of Dice’ games actually work at launch

> 2533274987650011;7:
> Don’t worry it will be okay thelioneater is here

-Yoink!- yeah