why is matchingmakeing so broken

How is it that I can go 25-10 and still lose the match.
Over and over Ive got the most kills and least deaths and still lose why do I keep getting stuck with 3 team mates that go 3-11 or 4-13 ect…
You expect to have a game occasionally with some one new or just plan bad but 9/10 games is ridiculous
If bad/New players are going to be matched with decent/good players at least spread them between both teams. Matchmakeing needs an major overhaul. so good matches can be had.

The CSR or whatever is based on wins, IIRC. An awful system, truth be told, that doesn’t match based on skill. Just luck of the draw when ut comes to team mates.

> 2533274853648048;1:
> How is it that I can go 25-10 and still lose the match.
> Over and over Ive got the most kills and least deaths and still lose why do I keep getting stuck with 3 team mates that go 3-11 or 4-13 ect…
> You expect to have a game occasionally with some one new or just plan bad but 9/10 games is ridiculous
> If bad/New players are going to be matched with decent/good players at least spread them between both teams. Matchmakeing needs an major overhaul. so good matches can be had.

Join the club. This is a problem, especially when people leave your team and you are 20-4 and winning. Theres always that guy that is 2-11 or something and quits.

I feel it, K/D and win % needs to be taken into consideration, as well as the use of mics needs to be a must along with a ban on party chat in Arena.