Why is Invasion not considered Competitive?

my stats are scrambled about as far as kills to death, medals, wins to lossed etc… because i play a both a large amount of MM and invasion so it splits my stats up. Heck if invasion was to be considered its own entity then i think it should have more then a couple of maps…

I would have waited another 1-3 month just to get more maps. Sadly it didn’t, not even forgeworld maps

I’m sure it’s because spartans are playing against elites. If it were spartan vs spartan, or elite vs elite, then maybe it would be. The player models perform much differently, so any type of this play could not be considered “competitive” in the sense that the other playlists are.

You can probably look for more maps in the futre as the transition has been made.

~Delta

It can’t really be considered competitive play when one player model is stronger and faster than the other.

lol Invasion? competitive? HA!

> It can’t really be considered competitive play when one player model is stronger and faster than the other.

it can be considered competitive because both teams get a chance to play as both species

> > It can’t really be considered competitive play when one player model is stronger and faster than the other.
>
> it can be considered competitive because both teams get a chance to play as both species

Meh, true, but it still plays differently than the usual matches considered competitive.