Why is Halo Reach more difficult than Halo 3?

I’ve been playing Halo 3 multiplayer recently because my Halo Reach disc is broken. In total I played fifteen games, and in my last Team Slayer match, I managed to get an Untouchable and I got a Perfection in my second or third Team Slayer game.

because AAs have way to much of a effect on gameplay and are constantly abused.

Also, DMRs are more often than not the default weapons now so people cross map each other ALL THE TIME.

I only got Halo 3 two days ago that was part of ODST and IMO, Halo 3 is a lot easier than Reach. I’m not bad at Reach either as I have a 1.98 K/D with two perfections and in Arena I have one perfection.

> I’ve been playing Halo 3 multiplayer recently because my Halo Reach disc is broken. In total I played fifteen games, and in my last Team Slayer match, I managed to get an Untouchable and I got a Perfection in my second or third Team Slayer game.

That’s b/c you were playing 8 high slayer lol. Of course you’re wrecking them.

Halo 3 is harder invidually, and reach requires more teamwork because the skillgap is so lowered. But, since you played TS in skill 8 i fully understand that you wrecked them. The halo 3 ranking system goes from 1-50. You will rank up when you win, and stop to rank up when your win/loss is almost equal. Then you found your true skill.

Reach has more crutches for bad players to live and randomness thats why it seems harder in H3 people usually die when they make a dumb move or are outplayed but not Reach.

Because not that many good players play H3 anymore, in it’s prime H3 was a lot more difficult to get perfections and high medals.

I’ve gone back to H3 a few times and gotten double digit kills w/ 2-3 deaths each time.

Because most people left to play Reach so it’s just a few hardcores, bad players, AFK’ers, boosters and the like. Of course Halo 3 is easier now of all times. If anything though, Halo 3 in its height of popularity compared to Reach in its height of popularity, Reach is easier, considering I can easily carry my team and many times got close to a perfection, but back during Halo 3 I was usually hovering around the middle of my team and never once got close to a perfection.

halo3 players are 99% noobs/guests nowadays.
And by noobs i mean downs kids with third degree burns on their hands.

Halo Reach is the most noobified halo, by a long way.

Well, what they said. Foreginers, bad players and guests are all on Halo 3. Eh.

Okay, this morning I just got another Perfection in Team Slayer Ranked on High Ground.

Your playing people at level 6…

Tell me how your doing when you get to say level 40 and then we can talk.