Why is Halo 5 so small Twitch?

Halo 5 is literally only a percentile of almost any game available on Twitch when it comes to viewers. Is it something inherent about Halo that just makes it less interesting to watch than some random playing a random game’s campaign? The second biggest stream right now in Halo 5 has 64 viewers and it is showing old tournament play in Halo 3. It isn’t even Halo 5!

What is wrong!?

Can you tell me other console exclusives games that do good?

I honestly don’t know. My guess is that its because Halo is xbox only and many of the top twitch streams that I know of are either PC only or multi platform.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> Can you tell me other console exclusives games that do good?
>
> I honestly don’t know. My guess is that its because Halo is xbox only and many of the top twitch streams that I know of are either PC only or multi platform.

I didn’t even think of that. It just feels too small anyway. Ohh well.

> 2533274966222338;3:
> > 2576836393959214;2:
> > Can you tell me other console exclusives games that do good?
> >
> > I honestly don’t know. My guess is that its because Halo is xbox only and many of the top twitch streams that I know of are either PC only or multi platform.
>
>
> I didn’t even think of that. It just feels too small anyway. Ohh well.

Now I am actually curious. Haha.

I bet when the HCS kicks off. There will be a lot of veiwers. I know I’ll be watching.

My thing it though, why watch a Halo 5 stream when I can playing Halo 5 myself. You know

This game is dead except in USA. People around the world just got tired of -Yoink- servers 15000km far away.

Well back when halo 2 and 3 were out it was in the top on twitch most of the time, but ever since reach many people stopped watching and the community started to deteriorate. MLG dropped halo from their lineup and the competitive aspect hasn’t been the same since, most people switched over to call of duty and other games with larger communities. I wish Halo would grow as a community again but don’t think its going to happen.

> 2533274812471748;6:
> This game is dead except in USA. People around the world just got tired of -Yoink- servers 15000km far away.

Oh look. It only took 4 posts.

> 2533274910608450;7:
> Well back when halo 2 and 3 were out it was in the top on twitch most of the time, but ever since reach many people stopped watching and the community started to deteriorate. MLG dropped halo from their lineup and the competitive aspect hasn’t been the same since, most people switched over to call of duty and other games with larger communities. I wish Halo would grow as a community again but don’t think its going to happen.

It also doesn’t help that the most watched streams are MOBA style games.

Super Mario Maker, Bloodborne and Super Mario Galaxy 2

All exclusive on the PS4 Wii or Wii U…Is getting more views than Halo 5? Wtf?..

> 2533274910608450;7:
> Well back when halo 2 and 3 were out it was in the top on twitch most of the time, but ever since reach many people stopped watching and the community started to deteriorate. MLG dropped halo from their lineup and the competitive aspect hasn’t been the same since, most people switched over to call of duty and other games with larger communities. I wish Halo would grow as a community again but don’t think its going to happen.

Ahh, thats right. I think the problem is the lack of competitive tournaments etc. Now Halo 5 is going to be reallly big when it comes to tournaments with the biggest pricepools of all halos and mlg is back with halo.

> 2535439780801708;9:
> Super Mario Maker, Bloodborne and Super Mario Galaxy 2
>
> All exclusive on the PS4 Wii or Wii U…Is getting more views than Halo 5? Wtf?..

The Wii U or whatever has a huge following. I bet you most of those viewers are from Japan. And Bloodborne being a Darksouls/rip/spin off probably has a good viewing from people who enjoy those games and want to see another.

> 2576836393959214;11:
> > 2535439780801708;9:
> > Super Mario Maker, Bloodborne and Super Mario Galaxy 2
> >
> > All exclusive on the PS4 Wii or Wii U…Is getting more views than Halo 5? Wtf?..
>
>
> The Wii U or whatever has a huge following. I bet you most of those viewers are from Japan. And Bloodborne being a Darksouls/rip/spin off probably has a good viewing from people who enjoy those games and want to see another.

I was watching a podcast and and they were going off on how bloodbornes community is barely a fraction of the Dark souls community because of its exclusivity.

> 2576836393959214;11:
> > 2535439780801708;9:
> > Super Mario Maker, Bloodborne and Super Mario Galaxy 2
> >
> > All exclusive on the PS4 Wii or Wii U…Is getting more views than Halo 5? Wtf?..
>
>
> The Wii U or whatever has a huge following. I bet you most of those viewers are from Japan. And Bloodborne being a Darksouls/rip/spin off probably has a good viewing from people who enjoy those games and want to see another.

Bloodborne wasn’t this high until just a few days ago when the new DLC becam available.