Why is FOTUS armour named FOTUS?

Is it an acronym or something… Like Fall Of The Unicorn Soldier?

Fist Of The UnicornS

I think it’s fist of the unicorns. It’s some group in infinity or something

I always wondered that myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it really Fist of the Unicorns? haha

FIST OF THE UNICORNS. 343i has a running joke with unicorns.

I thought it was Fist Of The Unicorn Skin. Skin because on the code it says “in-game skin.”

Fist Of The UnicornS, which was the name of a band on the Pillar of Autumn (you can see it on a poster in Pillar of Autumn in CEA)

> I thought it was Fist Of The Unicorn Skin. Skin because on the code it says “in-game skin.”

Yeah that’s what I’ve believe it is actually named.

Thanks guys…

I would have thought it would have been more likely to be called Headbutters Anonymous would have better heh. Kill someone and then shout “HA!”

Fist Of The Unicorn Soldiers

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s anagrams. FOTUS = OSTFU (Oh shut the f*** up)

Lol I thought the S was for Spartan

I really hope 343i isn’t a bunch of bronies. Unicorns. Really?

Personally liked the 7 thing Bungie had going more.

Oh god… had to look up Bronies but ROFL’d when I read what it meant.

Frankie is a bronie, just like all those neo-gaffers

> It’s anagrams. FOTUS = OSTFU (Oh shut the f*** up)

You just made my day.

Fist of the UnicornS.

It’s a band 500 years in the future, that 343i made up as a joke for Halo CEA.

A poster saying “Fist of the Unicorns performing” would show up on the billboards near the bridge of the Pillar of Autumn.

To this very day, I still cannot tell if “bronies” are really just trolling or not.

I doubt the S stands for Skin.

Anyhow as everyone said it’s for Fist of the Unicorn. Also, Unicorns are manly. It doesn’t get much more manly than having a giant glowing phallus on your head.

> Fist of the UnicornS.
>
> It’s a band 500 years in the future, that 343i made up as a joke for Halo CEA.
>
> A poster saying “Fist of the Unicorns performing” would show up on the billboards near the bridge of the Pillar of Autumn.
>
>
>
>
> To this very day, I still cannot tell if “bronies” are really just trolling or not.

This brings up my memory of having to look up Derpy Hooves the one time when someone else mentioned it to me. I was like “HUH?”

Well I will have to have a look at the poster in my copy of CEA…

By the way did you check out My Little Pony: Halo Edition last night (hehe just kidding).