why is ffa featured? whats new?

anybody know?

Maybe they’re just trying to give an incentive to play to boost the playlist’s population. I dunno. I’m getting on later and I’ll try to update if no one has bothered to find out before then.

> 2533274838246015;2:
> Maybe they’re just trying to give an incentive to play to boost the playlist’s population. I dunno. I’m getting on later and I’ll try to update if no one has bothered to find out before then.

^this

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274880684891;3:
> > 2533274838246015;2:
> > Maybe they’re just trying to give an incentive to play to boost the playlist’s population. I dunno. I’m getting on later and I’ll try to update if no one has bothered to find out before then.
>
> ^this

Ps. Somethings going down with this game at the moment. Mods locking threads left right & centre - almost as if they’re trying hide the rapid decline H5 is taking

I think FFA as a featured playlist is trying to alleiviate this, like the dude prior to me said.

Why shouldn’t it be? It’s a great playlist.

> 2533274880684891;4:
> > 2533274880684891;3:
> > > 2533274838246015;2:
> > > Maybe they’re just trying to give an incentive to play to boost the playlist’s population. I dunno. I’m getting on later and I’ll try to update if no one has bothered to find out before then.
> >
> > ^this
>
> Ps. Somethings going down with this game at the moment. Mods locking threads left right & centre - almost as if they’re trying hide the rapid decline H5 is taking
>
> I think FFA as a featured playlist is trying to alleiviate this, like the dude prior to me said.

no I dont think so cuz remember when monitors bounty update came, they said in the future we see an update for ffa

I’ve had slow searches in ffa, idk if it’s rank problem or low pop, probably both. I just stopped playing cuz of searches, but also cuz I’m lazy and get tired of trying lol xD.

> 2533274821174589;7:
> I’ve had slow searches in ffa, idk if it’s rank problem or low pop, probably both. I just stopped playing cuz of searches, but also cuz I’m lazy and get tired of trying lol xD.

I use balanced search and never had a problem finding games.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2533274821174589;7:
> > I’ve had slow searches in ffa, idk if it’s rank problem or low pop, probably both. I just stopped playing cuz of searches, but also cuz I’m lazy and get tired of trying lol xD.
>
> I use balanced search and never had a problem finding games.

I’ve used all 3, it might be a night problem. I’ve been searching after 7 pm lately. It would always get slower later in the day

> 2533274821174589;9:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > 2533274821174589;7:
> > > I’ve had slow searches in ffa, idk if it’s rank problem or low pop, probably both. I just stopped playing cuz of searches, but also cuz I’m lazy and get tired of trying lol xD.
> >
> > I use balanced search and never had a problem finding games.
>
> I’ve used all 3, it might be a night problem. I’ve been searching after 7 pm lately. It would always get slower later in the day

I’ve noticed this as well for me. Playing on balanced in the day generally found me quick matches, though after 7pm as you said always gets slower. For me after about 10pm or so I can’t find a single match.

i would guess taking a while to find a match might be due to school starting.

Why would they ffa be featured if nothing is changed? Seems a bit disappointing and as soon as people find out nothing has changed (if nothing has changed) they will just go back to their preferred playlists.

> 2533274809890894;11:
> i would guess taking a while to find a match might be due to school starting.

That was a while ago for a lot of people so I doubt it