Why is everyone so good at Halo 5 ?

Everyone from Plat to champ is really good at this game like no one misses any shots. Maybe my strafe is terrible but damn people rarely miss and getting teammates with no mics makes it even worse.

I have fought against Platinum, Diamonds, and Onyxs’ in Arena slayer… and truth be told, they can be beaten. It is NOT easy in any sense, but it can be done if you know how to use the terrain and your weapons to your advantage. But yeah… they are absurdly accurate when shooting no matter what gun they’re using.

Its most likely because a lot of the people from the original Halo’s are coming back to H5. I consider myself pretty decent, but I’ve been playing since Halo 3 so…

Nope, not really… When i play plats it the easist game ever same as diamonds.

> 2533274817705164;4:
> Nope, not really… When i play plats it the easist game ever same as diamonds.

dude you have a negatuve K/d at diamond rank in slayer and arena. It cant be that easy.

They only dominate because of their shot accuracy & how many bullets they use… My buddy is one of those "Dominate Players " and i like watching him to get a better idea of what he does differently then myself… The short version, he says there is a lag from the time you shoot your pistol to the next shot, basically the game can’t keep up with you if you are just hitting the button repeatedly. He usually takes 1 to 1/2 sec between shots and he almost 3 shot kills everyone… I mean sometimes it looks like the aimer isnt even on their head! It’s crazy! But, i suggest adding the next Champion you see in Slayer and use the spectate button to watch him play a Slayer match to better understand.

Ive beaten champs in slayer they just have really good teamshots and they crouch with storm rifles and SMG’s on empire and fathom lol

> 2533274805919869;5:
> > 2533274817705164;4:
> > Nope, not really… When i play plats it the easist game ever same as diamonds.
>
>
> dude you have a negatuve K/d at diamond rank in slayer and arena. It cant be that easy.

Exactly what I thought lmao

Thank you! I thought I was the only one.
Not to brag but in previous halos, I would completely dominate in SWAT. Rarely did I find someone who was better than me at it or got more kills.
But in halo, either I’ve gotten worse, or everybody’s upped their game a lot. I still do pretty decent, but not nearly as good as I used to.
I guess it’s because H5 is more competitive than any other halo so far.

As one of these “good players” I can tell you that one of the best ways to counter good shots is to play very conservative. Back down from fights you are losing and make sure you always have teamates with you.

I get so close to going platinum, then i get destroyed by 3 onyxs in a fireteam. FML

> 2533274945624480;8:
> > 2533274805919869;5:
> > > 2533274817705164;4:
> > > Nope, not really… When i play plats it the easist game ever same as diamonds.
> >
> >
> > dude you have a negatuve K/d at diamond rank in slayer and arena. It cant be that easy.
>
>
> Exactly what I thought lmao

Thats just because i dont try…

Dude you’re onyx with positive KD and over 50% accuracy with your precision weapons (in the one playlist I checked) this month. Perhaps you could give us struggling platinums a few pointers :wink:

> 2533274849470050;13:
> Dude you’re onyx with positive KD and over 50% accuracy with your precision weapons (in the one playlist I checked) this month. Perhaps you could give us struggling platinums a few pointers :wink:

no vibration = steady aim

> 2533274963968579;9:
> Thank you! I thought I was the only one.
> Not to brag but in previous halos, I would completely dominate in SWAT. Rarely did I find someone who was better than me at it or got more kills.
> But in halo, either I’ve gotten worse, or everybody’s upped their game a lot. I still do pretty decent, but not nearly as good as I used to.
> I guess it’s because H5 is more competitive than any other halo so far.

I honestly think it’s how fast paced the game is. The other Halos felt “slower” for lack of a better word. I feel like people would get more killing sprees in the older Halos because it was a lot harder to kill you. Now in the fast paced environment and how fast the player moves, people are more willing to run out of cover and go attack for a few seconds because they know they have a better chance of sprinting back into cover or using their thrusters. So people can take more chances thereby people getting more aggressive in their gameplay. Thats what I think at least.

Bcuz all the spartan movements and how many ppl live near servers as well has severely ruined the rank/skill gap. It doesn’t take raw skill anymore therefore no skill gap

I remember there was a noticeable difference between a brigadier and a general in halo 5 now its like everyone is good.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

> 2533274805919869;1:
> Everyone from Plat to champ is really good at this game like no one misses any shots. Maybe my strafe is terrible but damn people rarely miss and getting teammates with no mics makes it even worse.

“Plat to champ”? Do you realize that those players got there because they were so good? Maybe they suck, but players like me see their mistakes, learn from it, and get better. And they have been doing this since they got this game. Also, Halo has been around for about fifteen years. You are going to get veterans in here because Halo is so old. And so what if no one on your team has mics? You can still give shoutouts, use the “buddy-system,” and also camp here and there. It’ll help gain more x and rp, help you with firefights, and make you unstoppable so you can get to champian…Also, join Bloodlines of Ghosts for a free req pack. We just need one more spartan to become an active squad.

> 2535424095281534;16:
> Bcuz all the spartan movements and how many ppl live near servers as well has severely ruined the rank/skill gap. It doesn’t take raw skill anymore therefore no skill gap

And you are half-wrong. It does kind of take raw skill to become “good”.

I am happy to run games with anyone that needs help with their game.