Why is everyone quiting mid game in Slayer??

I’ve played this game since it came out and never seen this…

It’s rare but it happens.

Yea, its strange

I literally just had 6 games in a row with different guys that quit out after about 10 kills or so.

At my “average” player level, high plat, very low diamond, quitting is rampant.

I try not to ever quit first, at least not on purpose. Rural internet can be tricky sometimes.

But knowing there is no quit penalty if somebody else from your team has quit, why waste your time and stick around. Im not talking the 3v4s when its close, more the blowouts.

I imagine there is far less quitting at high diamond / onyx.

> 2533274793640702;5:
> At my “average” player level, high plat, very low diamond, quitting is rampant.
>
> I try not to ever quit first, at least not on purpose. Rural internet can be tricky sometimes.
>
> But knowing there is no quit penalty if somebody else from your team has quit, why waste your time and stick around. Im not talking the 3v4s when its close, more the blowouts.
>
> I imagine there is far less quitting at high diamond / onyx.

That’s probably what it is…I’m used to Diamond playlists and I had a couple of buddies who just started playing the game in our party.

it all depends on were you live and also the internet setup.ive kicked because of a time limit

> 2533274793640702;5:
> why waste your time and stick around. Im not talking the 3v4s when its close, more the blowouts.

Quitting gets you no XP, not that arena gives you much anyhow, but maybe that’s why some people stick to the end.

I’m used to it in social and warzone but it seems to be popular in ranked now as well. I’ve even had a few ranked matches start 3v4…that’s new -_-

> 2533274796407804;1:
> I’ve played this game since it came out and never seen this…

Because it´s filled with salty little kids. As soon as they see someone with good armor they get worried, I´d know I used to be one.

I instantly quit fiesta slayer because I’m only looking to play husky raid. One thing I’ve noticed is certain maps are disliked so much people will leave in the pregame lobby.

> 2535422572072100;11:
> I instantly quit fiesta slayer because I’m only looking to play husky raid. One thing I’ve noticed is certain maps are disliked so much people will leave in the pregame lobby.

I have noticed that with maps, as well. I don’t do much in the arena nowadays, simply because I’m old and my eyesight is nowhere near what it used to be, severely injured my right hand a few years ago ( gets very painful when holding the controller for extended periods, broke a lot of bones ) and I would end up letting the team down. I have been doing mainly Warzone Firefight and have breaks between games. When playing Mythic and the Sanctum map comes up, I have watched games where 3 team members quit, in the first round. I have had games where there are 13 or 14 players listed, at the end. I’m not 100 percent sure, but after one game of Sanctum, it appeared as though only 5 of us were still active, at the end of the game.

I do it if my allies are bad at playing and making the game worse, I don’t want to have a negative kd.

> 2535419007584578;3:
> Yea, its strange

It’s not so strange, just people who don’t know to lose, and the worst ban system of Halo 5 (even on MCC).

> 2535422572072100;11:
> I instantly quit fiesta slayer because I’m only looking to play husky raid. One thing I’ve noticed is certain maps are disliked so much people will leave in the pregame lobby.

At the beginning I did that, because my reputation at my Xbox profile has dropped drastically, because there are a lot of people who report some people who quit the game. Now I report every people who do rage-quit and I blocked that people, because I don’t want to find them in a matchmaking game. Indeed, it really works.