Why is everyone complaining?

I don’t quite understand why people are complaining instead of playing? I am on mission 7 of the campaign and so far it’s pretty good, why is everyone complaining about animations and art style? We already knew what the game looked like before so why is it just now coming out of the woodworks? Can anyone please explain this to me? Is this forum always going to be filled with unhappy?, angry sour people? I am looking forward to multiplayer, can anyone tell me how it is?

Sorry, most of us are just pissed that we can’t play the -Yoinking!- game yet.

Because its the internet. People love to complain here.

> 2533274820616452;2:
> Sorry, most of us are just pissed that we can’t play the -Yoinking!- game yet.

Not talking about that part, that part is completely understandable and it would be extremely frustrating so I can understand that, it’s just I don’t understand how people that are playing it are so disgruntled.

I’m on level 87 of the install screen. The graphics seem pretty on par with the industry. Wish there was more story line, but it is what it is I guess.

If you think alot of people are complaining about the game now, just wait till everyones able to play the damn game…

> 2533274798487341;5:
> I’m on level 87 of the install screen. The graphics seem pretty on par with the industry. Wish there was more story line, but it is what it is I guess.

I don’t understand why they decided you can’t even start the campaign until everything, including the 9GB update, is installed.
It couldn’t have been that hard to prioritize, you know, all the assets for the first campaign mission get installed first, etc etc. Plenty of other games this gen have done it.

> 2533274819029930;7:
> > 2533274798487341;5:
> > I’m on level 87 of the install screen. The graphics seem pretty on par with the industry. Wish there was more story line, but it is what it is I guess.
>
>
> I don’t understand why they decided you can’t even start the campaign until everything, including the 9GB update, is installed.
> It couldn’t have been that hard to prioritize, you know, all the assets for the first campaign mission get installed first, etc etc. Plenty of other games this gen have done it.

This actually came to mind for me as well. Once it hit 75% I was wondering why this game, like most titles, don’t have either or prioritized and unlocked first. Halo is best of both worlds, I get it, but I loved what Gears of War remastered edition did, where you can start the game and pick which side of the coin to prioritize multiplayer / single player and it worked really well. Not a complaint, I just don’t understand why they didn’t offer some sort of ‘meet you in the middle’ scenario.

Overall it took me a good solid 3 hours on my connection. Didn’t have to deal with a magical 55gb ‘update’ everyone kept mentioning on the forums and got to play a few rounds of Slayer and complete the first level of the campaign thus far, so at least not all was loss before heading to bed.

Good luck to all.

I finished the campaign and I’m furious… That I have to wait atleast a year or two for halo 6 :wink:

was as a nice story and campaign, I feel bad for people that didn’t enjoy it, got my heart racing a few times, can’t wait for halo 6, also, at first I was really uncomfortable with the controls and thrusters but by the end of the campaign it felt like the best movement system yet. Played s game of team arena and had a blast. Absolutely loved it.

What regions cannot access multiplayer servers?

“I’m on level 87 of the install screen. The graphics seem pretty on par with the industry. Wish there was more story line, but it is what it is I guess.”
That’s make me laughing for a 10 minutes. Nice man.

I have no idea. I just beat the campaign and I can honestly say it is one of the best. It literally has you craving for the next part of the story.

It’s to be expected OP if look at the size of the franchise you can’t ever please everyone so some people are just not going to like it. Which is fair enough everyone is allowed their opinion hate or love or in between. Generally you will see more hate around though as those that enjoy the game tend to just keep quite play the game and enjoy it. It’s not the first Halo game to be hated don’t forget that every Halo game to date has had those who despise it and that will never stop.

I’m so happy I came back to the series. After halo reach, I had lost hope Haha. I haven’t touched an xbox until this game came out, and it’s like riding a bike. Absolutely love the game so far.

I was extremely hesitant about Halo 5, even to the point of not getting it at all. However my inner Halo fanboy told me to pre order it (and somehow convinced me to pre order the big legendary edition).

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing this game is. I have nothing to complain about yet and feel extremely disappointed in myself for even doubting this game from the start.

People are complaining because they cant play, impatience and the ridiculous install size so the forums is the best time killer :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly am wondering where there is a place to discuss the campaign and story line freely, without being flagged or anything like that, is there a place here on the forums?

You know how it goes: the Internet is a magnet for complainers. Those who live it are either playing it or just content to be content. I very much enjoy the game.

I got into Halo with the launch of the first XBox just a few years after I finished college and have ridden this ride with each release since.

The game isn’t perfect but it is a fun campaign. And I figure I’ll enjoy multiplayer even more. Good job 343.

I hated it because too much Locke not enough Chief. I found myself struggling to give a damn during Lockes missions because he is not an interesting character, or at least I would rather be playing Chief. I liked 3 missions, the ones where you’re MC. Everything else was boring. Worst campaign by far. Also a boring, and unoriginal villian.