Why is everyone complaining about infection?

I love it and I don’t mind waiting for it. But seriously, it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc. It took me ages to find a lobby-and no, my internet is great so don’t make excuses.

Probably half the people whining about it are little 8 year olds who just want to be cool so they’re following the big kids footsteps.

And here we have someone who doesn’t understand the term “custom games” and why it’s an important aspect of Halo and why Infection is the reason for it.

Because people here just like to whine. Right now it just happens to be whining focused on one, fairly irrelevant, gametype.

Only about 1/6 of the remaining reach player base plays it. Im looking forward to it, but i dont think its essential. Just having more game types is going to good.

Because you kids don’t realize we have to fight and make our voices heard these days so we’re heard above the profit mongers that only think of milking us for more REQ packs.

> 2533274904258044;1:
> I love it and I don’t mind waiting for it. But seriously, it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc. It took me ages to find a lobby-and no, my internet is great so don’t make excuses.
>
> Probably half the people whining about it are little 8 year olds who just want to be cool so they’re following the big kids footsteps.

the least played in halo 4 because that version of it called FLOOD not INFECTION sucked. I liked the flood player models though

> 2533274886531207;3:
> Because people here just like to whine. Right now it just happens to be whining focused on one, fairly irrelevant, gametype.

Hey look someone else who doesn’t know Halo’s history!

It’s quintessential for a lot of Custom Games that we’ve had over the years.

Infection is a HUGE part of Halo, the amount of custom game fun to be had was ridiculous, the times of mowing down zombies with 1 hit headshot fire and the classic shotgun will never be forgotten. At least we have Grifball coming in the February update, I am really that we are getting these gamemodes but they should have been there at launch.

> 2533274904258044;1:
> I love it and I don’t mind waiting for it. But seriously, it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc. It took me ages to find a lobby-and no, my internet is great so don’t make excuses.
>
> Probably half the people whining about it are little 8 year olds who just want to be cool so they’re following the big kids footsteps.

**“it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc”**Well, there is you’re problem, ElsmereTheGreate. You didn’t play Reach or Halo 3. Play those two game in their prime, where they had functioning infection modes, and tell me that infection was underplayed.

Halo 4’s Infection was pretty bad. Halo 3 had much more fun maps and variants in comparison. Thats probably why nobody played Halo 4 infection and MCC had lots of betrayers that I stopped playing Infection.

> 2533274904258044;1:
>

Because no one can be patient and act like it will never come. It will. Btw, it was one of the least played in MCC cause it was only in for a short time. :3

> 2533274932393533;10:
> > 2533274904258044;1:
> > I love it and I don’t mind waiting for it. But seriously, it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc. It took me ages to find a lobby-and no, my internet is great so don’t make excuses.
> >
> > Probably half the people whining about it are little 8 year olds who just want to be cool so they’re following the big kids footsteps.
>
>
> **“it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc”**Well, there is you’re problem, ElsmereTheGreate. You didn’t play Reach or Halo 3. Play those two game in their prime, where they had functioning infection modes, and tell me that infection was underplayed.

No one cared about Infection during Halo 3’s prime. The “popularity” of Infection is being GREATLY exaggerated.

Deleted my comment because it was wrong and unfair to say.

> 2533274932393533;10:
> > 2533274904258044;1:
> > I love it and I don’t mind waiting for it. But seriously, it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc. It took me ages to find a lobby-and no, my internet is great so don’t make excuses.
> >
> > Probably half the people whining about it are little 8 year olds who just want to be cool so they’re following the big kids footsteps.
>
>
> **“it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc”**Well, there is you’re problem, ElsmereTheGreate. You didn’t play Reach or Halo 3. Play those two game in their prime, where they had functioning infection modes, and tell me that infection was underplayed.

I did play it in reach. And I played it in halo 3. fair enough-halo 3 was on mcc. However i was playing for reach, I just didn’t remember if it was played that often at the time.

> 2533274856723140;8:
> It’s quintessential for a lot of Custom Games that we’ve had over the years.

> 2533274883849234;2:
> And here we have someone who doesn’t understand the term “custom games” and why it’s an important aspect of Halo and why Infection is the reason for it.

Sorry I forgot about this while making the post.

> 2625759425622793;13:
> > 2533274932393533;10:
> > > 2533274904258044;1:
> > > I love it and I don’t mind waiting for it. But seriously, it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc. It took me ages to find a lobby-and no, my internet is great so don’t make excuses.
> > >
> > > Probably half the people whining about it are little 8 year olds who just want to be cool so they’re following the big kids footsteps.
> >
> >
> > **“it was one of the least played playlists in halo 4 and mcc”**Well, there is you’re problem, ElsmereTheGreate. You didn’t play Reach or Halo 3. Play those two game in their prime, where they had functioning infection modes, and tell me that infection was underplayed.
>
>
> No one cared about Infection during Halo 3’s prime. The “popularity” of Infection is being GREATLY exaggerated.

“The “popularity” of Infection is being GREATLY exaggerated” Nice opinion. Also “No one cared about Infection during Halo 3’s prime.” is a nice exaggeration too, moron. Pot, kettle, black.

To be really honest, I only really enjoyed infection back in Halo 2. Infection on foundation was the way to go.

If I recall correctly, infection was never a permanent playlist in Halo 3, and I honestly can’t remember for Halo 2. So all the people whining about the lack of a permanent playlist are somewhat confusing to me.

It was fun, especially on Blackout, but I always appreciated it for being a weekend playlist thing, would have gotten bored too quickly.

:l guessing this OP doesn’t realize infection was waaaay more fun in customs along with the rest of game types that are missing anyone who really cares about mm needs to evaluate the reason why Halo has lasted this long its not because of competitive matchmaking its because of “custom games” where everyone has fun and has no reason to try hard, frustrate themselves, or get pissy at someone.

> 2533274886531207;3:
> Because people here just like to whine. Right now it just happens to be whining focused on one, fairly irrelevant, gametype.

Are you being serious?

Infection is one of if not the most important social gametypes because of the abundant number of possibilities that can be done with it in Forge and Custom Games. Many, many great maps and gamemodes have been created in Custom Games by the community thanks to Infection: Speed Halo, Duck Hunt, Fat Guy, Get Out of My House, you name it.

It kicks -Yoink- in multiplayer as well.