Why is every game getting harder and harder?

The more I play this game the harder it gets. It’s becoming really frustrating to even want to even play anymore. Everyone I play against always just takes pot shots and runs away at every given opportunity. Back in previous halos I played against people who didn’t play like the game was a life or death situation. I could of overlooked all the problems with this game but alas this one problem is just getting more and more frustrating.

More games = more time to get better = higher skill when new game comes out.

Are you seriously complaining about people being better then you at this game?

> Are you seriously complaining about people being better then you at this game?

Dude really I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking…

> > Are you seriously complaining about people being better then you at this game?
>
> Dude really I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking…

You bro… This is ridiculous… I’ve never seen a post like this. So what people run away… After getting shot. So what you can’t kill them. Deal with it, at least blame lag or something.

Because it’s not fun, the game is becoming a job just to even play.

Well people are gonna try hard regardless. Play with friends or something

> Because it’s not fun, the game is becoming a job just to even play.

Thats the behind the scenes trueskill for you, wish they would have just had a social playlist with no trueskill and a ranked where trueskill is.

Is this guy seriously complaining about TrueSkill actually doing it’s job??

what is hilarious about this post is that these games are catering to the less skilled to lol.

> Is this guy seriously complaining about TrueSkill actually doing it’s job??

So it doing it’s job means I have to treat every match like a second job?

It’s true skill working perfect

And it’s great

90% of the games are very competitive and very close

H4 has the best true skill matching system

> Well people are gonna try hard regardless. Play with friends or something

that just adds extra people to share in your pain sometimes. I admit, the whole long range campfest that halo 4 sometimes results in gets very bothersome. It is so slow because someone camps mid ragnarok. You shoot the guy once and he just runs backwards boom you can’t shoot him anymore. Its really annoying. Its a game, run around and have fun. That’s what made halo 3 great. The social encouraged fun and mindless gameplay and today its all about skill and kill death ratio, which isn’t bad if you honestly love playing for that reason, but I feel that it really is way too much about competitive and skill. Hello its a game its not real, why can’t everyone have fun and play fair? Idk but people just can’t seem to do it.

Ha ha hilarious. Reach was attacked for having no skill (which it didn’t). If you are getting competitive matches then H4 is working.

It’s only a ‘2nd job’ if you care about winning. If you don’t care just lose a lot and play more nubs.

Competitive players wanted this and I for one applaud it. I have a ratio of 2.37 in Reach and I’m not that good I can tell you.

Halo 4 marks over a decade of this franchise being out. There are many who have been playing since the beginning or close to it.

They know how to scrap.

I’d rather have some competition and win by 50 points while going like 15-10 instead of winning with 300 points and go 33-1.

In Reach I could play Snipers alone and average 35+ kills a game, now I barely go above 20 unless I play with someone who’s trueskill is really low so they match him instead of me. I am probably playing at 50 high hidden rank right now, everyone is a MLG pro in the games I play. And I love it.

OP is right. In Halo 3 we had Social Slayer so we could sit back and relax and play a few games. In Halo 4 you need to be doing your best constantly. 100% focus is required at all times or else you’ll get your -Yoink- handed to you. It stresses me out just like COD does.

Sometimes I just want to relax with matchmaking. Is that so much to ask?

Yea split social and ranked, sometimes you want to just -Yoink- around and not worry about getting destroyed, and sometimes you want to get competitive. It shouldn’t always be go hard in the paint.

Just keep losing and ur true skill will go down and in time the games will get easier

Or play people next to your skill

Sorry you can’t stomp on guest every game…

OP confirmed for lazy buttmad CoD player?