Why is Co-op so broken?

I finished the game; now I want to play it again but with a different experience, as in with other players. Why make a Co-op game with no MatchMaking if you have no split screen option?. It makes absolutely no sense especially when your game controlled teammates automatically respawn after death(lol makes things look very awkward). Lets be honest, It’s not meant to be played Solo and if it was then the Campaign does not deserve a high score. Add Matchmaking asap.

Why am I forced to go to recent players on Xbox one just to have a chance to Co-op?

Teh should add a MM component to story.

Also, weekly/daily challenges for mas req points!

I second this. With the focus on Squads for campaign, being able to quickly find people to play campaign with without trying friends list who may or may not feel like playing campaign would be really useful.

Please. Legendary is worse than halo 2 when your by yourself

-Yoink- THE WARDEN FIGHT IN MISSION 14

Big ole Bump! Definitely want to see MM for Co-Op.

Given Frank O’Connors reasons for it not being in there, I doubt we’ll be seeing it anytime soon:

“Nope. Bolded for why. Your AI bros will be way less problematic than the uncooperative, ammo-stealing, car-crashing diet racist you might have ended up with”

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=178783148&postcount=452

> 2533274906745123;6:
> Given Frank O’Connors reasons for it not being in there, I doubt we’ll be seeing it anytime soon:
> “Nope. Bolded for why. Your AI bros will be way less problematic than the uncooperative, ammo-stealing, car-crashing diet racist you might have ended up with”
> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=178783148&postcount=452

lol Understand. Warzone and arena will have undesired teammates from time to time but wow, this game, if you don’t play with other people again it seems somewhat ridiculous when your game controlled A.I teammates dies and are respawning before the mission is complete, It just doesn’t make that much sense if you’re playing alone and definitely kills the immersion of Campaign.The game begs to be played with others. If I don’t have friends to play with what do they expect me to do? Play it solo? Well the game is not that great playing alone. I’m sorry to bring this up but at least Destiny gives you the Tower that helps players join together in on the fun.

> 2533274974984138;4:
> Please. Legendary is worse than halo 2 when your by yourself
> -Yoink- THE WARDEN FIGHT IN MISSION 14

It really isn’t

Plus if you are so inclined to you can skip that part easily.

I agree 100%. I would love to see matchmaking for the co-op campaign. It worked very well in Halo Reach especially once they turned off team killing. I think in Reach they waited about a month before adding it. But at least it was added.

They’ve just added a poll to add shotty snipers, strongholds, capture the flag to Arena playlist…Ok but where is the Matchmaking for Co-op? I want to play with other people!.

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

Why is Co-op so Broken? No split screen nor can you play with other Halo players unless they are on your friends list+ they have to have the game. I haven’t played Co-op yet because of this. ADD MATCHMAKING! for Co-op!

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

This is just one of the problems that needs to be fixed. You also need to get rid of that Garbage Graphics engine you guys are using for this game. Look at Warzone in Spectator mode when you are waiting to be respawned. The Textures looks absolutely like horrible. Don’t get me started!

So they said, “Our AI players behave like “real” players, and are likely to be cleverer and more helpful than a lot of random “real” players. I think it will make more sense when you see how the AI works in practice.”

Yeaaahhh NO. Your AI in Campaign is not really “cleverer” and at least with MM, we could use mics with a real person, set up plays, etc… if we choose to. And if the other player is a nut job, than we could simply mute/quit. I can’t ever think of a time when playing with a AI controlled partner was more fun than playing with a real person, random or otherwise. Unless that random was a nut job. But again, quit, and try again. At least give us the option to make that choice.

They did say it was a resources issue. But please don’t try to make things better by saying BS like your AI is “cleverer”. Than a real player. Assuming the other real Player isn’t a trolling a-hole. Which if they are, we should get a chance to see how effective the Xbox Player Feedback system is.

I don’t get why Gears of War is able to implement campaign MM and not have these issues.

There’s a split-screen discussion thread already.