Why is Cliffhanger getting removed from MM?

Just read the bulletin and I’m kinda sad that it got removed. It was one of the most balanced Forge World maps that came out with the game in my opinion, and I had a lot of fun on it over MM.

Anyone care to enlighten me why 343 removed it?

E: Wrong forum. Wondering how to delete this

> Just read the bulletin and I’m kinda sad that it got removed. It was one of the most balanced Forge World maps that came out with the game in my opinion, and I had a lot of fun on it over MM.
>
> Anyone care to enlighten me why 343 removed it?
>
> E: Wrong forum. Wondering how to delete this

Cliffhanger was probably the worst map I’ve ever played Halo multiplayer on. They probably removed it because you were the only one on the planet that enjoyed it.

At least I liked it. Maybe its because I have a good working strategy that gets me wins whenever I’m playing on the map that does not involve jetpacks or camping with the sniper.

you can still play it in customs.

Because it is possible the most boring, ugly and just overall awful maps to grace Halo and so many better forge maps have been made that can take its place.

cliffhanger is one of my favorite maps. If you didn’t like it you didn’t have to vote for it. The fact that it gets voted for so much says that we are not the ONLY PEOPLE in THE WORLD who like playing on it. You all suck for getting this map taken out of MM with your constant noob complaining.

I personaly didn’t quiet like it. Didnt realy seem like too much effort was in it to make the map be in MM.

> cliffhanger is one of my favorite maps. If you didn’t like it you didn’t have to vote for it. The fact that it gets voted for so much says that we are not the ONLY PEOPLE in THE WORLD who like playing on it. You all suck for getting this map taken out of MM with your constant noob complaining.

if it got voted for a lot, it wouldn’t be getting the boot from matchmaking. posts like this make me think that you’re confused about which map cliffhanger actually is.

It’s an awful map, end of.

Wrong thread. Go to the Reach topics.

> cliffhanger is one of my favorite maps. If you didn’t like it you didn’t have to vote for it. The fact that it gets voted for so much says that we are not the ONLY PEOPLE in THE WORLD who like playing on it. You all suck for getting this map taken out of MM with your constant noob complaining.

That seems false. If it got voted for “so much”, why was it removed?

Cliffhanger was a terrible, terrible map. This isn’t opinion, this is fact. If you liked that map, then god help you.

> Cliffhanger was a terrible, terrible map. This isn’t opinion, this is fact. If you liked that map, then god help you.

Seconded

uh…practically all reach maps, ESPECIALLY FW maps, were boring and didn’t feel inspired.

Cliffhanger was one of- if not the worst maps I have ever played on. I’m glad its going to be gone.

what was cliffhanger? was it a map or a gametype? I dont think i’ve played on it

lol I hope you’re joking. Cliffhanger was always a terrible map, since the first time I’ve played it.

1. Cliffhanger was released a few months after Reach was released.

2. Cliffhanger is an absolutely HORRIBLE map.