Why is chief wearing a reptile suit in halo 4?!

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Games/Detail/halo-4-master-chief-gallery/8c0254fc-3dc5-464e-b9ef-0c6c924abcab#imageNumber=1

The reptile (snake) skin is making him look alien. It’s not Master Chief. Bring back the old black latex!

NOOO! Keep it this way! It looks just great! Amazing even

no… it is the best looking chief yet…

Why would we want to make the most awesome version of the Chief look less detailed and interesting? I say keep it the way it is, since he looks incredibly awesome at the moment.

No. It looks sleek, futuristic, and matches the sci-fi setting. I’d sooner see a sci-fi Spartan like this than a “realistic” Spartan with a leather under suit like Reach.

It looks amazing. How does it look anything like an alien, dude? You’ve got to be kidding me.

No! He looks sleek, stealthy, and effective.

And it’s about time the Chief’s armor changed. It’s been, what, eight years now?

I love his new look. It’s new, and i’m tired of his old armor. He doesn’t look alien to me.

The Chief has a right to a wardrobe change just like the rest of us.

I like the new Chief! I could almost guarantee you that if halo 1 had been capable of putting a -Yoink- load of detail into the game… you would see the polymesh look. It adds characteristic and durability to the lining of the suit.

> http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/Games/Detail/halo-4-master-chief-gallery/8c0254fc-3dc5-464e-b9ef-0c6c924abcab#imageNumber=1
>
> The reptile (snake) skin is making him look alien. It’s not Master Chief. Bring back the old black latex!

i don’t like the change simply becasue it’s too drastic. I could understand him looking a bit new from the graphics, but this change is taking the iconic look and changing to something else. He looks like that dude from that indian video making fun of halo.

It does not look alien. It does not look good for me. But we got to get used to change. Complaining about everything new is just childish and annoying.

> The reptile (snake) skin is making him look alien.

Funny. From Glasslands - SPOILERS BELOW:

We learn that the UNSC Infinity is supplied with tons of Forerunner tech. There is no doubt that either the Infinity - or something else - allows Chief to intertwine the suits hence the “Alien” look.

if by reptile you mean bomb dank then yes he looks reptile