Why is BTB still broken

343 fix BTB please im getting tired of being stuck on small maps with my back up against a wall in melee range.

2 Likes

its been a full work week since holiday break and radio silence from 343i. not a peep from the community team or blog, no word on fixing desync, nothing on BTB or future updates.

2 Likes

Its not hard to say something but i swear if I hear one more time
“we’re aware of some problems and we’re looking into it”

There’s list a mile long 343 of things that need fixing. Servers should be on the top of that list not events or the shop!

I was having to make a few attempts to get on but it’s been a bit better today. Maybe they are tweaking stuff in the background. :thinking:

1 Like

Hopefully.
Wish I could say the same its been absolutely terrible. BTB wrecks my xbox. I had to restart the game or even the xbox itself after attempting to play BTB. The worst thing is when a prompt pops up saying your where disconnected from the server then you press okay but rather the prompt disappearing it just pops back up again with the same prompt. Have to dashboard quit every single time.

2 Likes

Bro, they’ve said themselves they don’t know why!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The jokes! :joy::ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Ah man really!! Thats not good if they don’t know what the problem it is… its gonna be May until BTB is working again :laughing:

1 Like