Why is Achilles Ultra Rare?

I do not really understand why the Achilles helmet is Ultra Rare and Legendary since it is one of hardest helmet to acquire in the game. Is there a way they can change even though support for the game has stopped?

> 2533274819130554;1:
> I do not really understand why the Achilles helmet is Ultra Rare and Legendary since it is one of hardest helmet to acquire in the game. Is there a way they can change even though support for the game has stopped?

Honestly the in game rarity doesn’t really mean much to me. Personally I’ve never even cared to look at what armour is classified as Ultra Rare or Legendary. Haven’t even changed my armour since 2016 haha.
I see what you mean and why it might deserve to be a Legendary armour but at the same time does it particularly matter all that much considering no one can see the rarity of your armour other than you?

Achilles is famous by name not by its rarity - it’s a status symbol. Only the best have it and everyone knows that.

In all honesty though, Halo 5 isn’t getting another patch. Ever. What we have now is what we’re going to get - I especially don’t see a update coming for such a minor thing. If the game was broken that’s a different story but a change in rarity for a item, I don’t see it happening.

The assigned rarity for the req cards in Halo 5 is usually a very bad measurement for the actual rarity of the item and there do probably exist many other req cards that has a similar problem that the assigned rarity is far from the actual rarity like with most of the emblems.

The assigned rarities of items does not apply at all if its an item that does not come from REQ packs. Its essentially assigned just to be assigned.

personally i would of given it Mythic status.

I was confused by this too. I always thought it should be a Legendary unlock considering how difficult it is to get.