Why is Abandon still in Team Doubles?

Seriously, this map either has to go or change the power weapons for it, it just turns into Snipe Doubles whether its Pro or Infinity…

Thats my second favorite map. Im only a doubles pro player.
If anything, the railgun needs to go. Or at least reduce the amount of ammo.

Time the snipe every 2 minutes after pickup. Thats all I can say.

You may let them know what you think about Abandon in the Team Doubles Feedback Thread-Click Here

> Seriously, this map either has to go or change the power weapons for it, it just turns into Snipe Doubles whether its Pro or Infinity…

You just gave me more reason to never want it gone…

Thanks for your feedback regarding the power weapons on the map. When we refresh the Team Doubles playlist, we may be adjusting weapons on maps as well as the overall map selection. Keep an eye on upcoming Halo Bulletins for the details of what will be included in future Matchmaking updates.

The map plays really well for what it is, but it isn’t the weapon spawns that ruin in. It’s the spawns.

Although, having someone sit on ring 3 with railgun and main tree with snipe will pretty much lock down the map for doubles.

Also, make sure to constantly time snipe every 2 minutes.

I don’t think it should be taken out of doubles at all, I just think the railgun should go away. Forever.

> I don’t think it should be taken out of doubles at all, I just think the railgun should go away. Forever.

Railgun would be okay if it wasn’t such a hosty weapon regardless of the map. Would say reduce the projectile magnetism, but then I strongly suspect that unless you’re host, you’ll have a higher instance of your shots getting eaten.

> > I don’t think it should be taken out of doubles at all, I just think the railgun should go away. Forever.
>
> Railgun would be okay if it wasn’t such a hosty weapon regardless of the map. would say reduce the projectile magnetism, but then I strongly suspect that unless you’re host, you’ll have a higher instance of your shots getting eaten.

It’s just another 1sk weapon that didn’t need to be introduced to the game, IMO. Like, it’s a cool idea, but I feel like it would have been cooler as a campaign only weapon, like the chief rips it off a guass hog for a mission and goes ape shi on the prometheans. that would have been tight.

> > > I don’t think it should be taken out of doubles at all, I just think the railgun should go away. Forever.
> >
> > Railgun would be okay if it wasn’t such a hosty weapon regardless of the map. would say reduce the projectile magnetism, but then I strongly suspect that unless you’re host, you’ll have a higher instance of your shots getting eaten.
>
> It’s just another 1sk weapon that didn’t need to be introduced to the game, IMO. Like, it’s a cool idea, but I feel like it would have been cooler as a campaign only weapon, like the chief rips it off a guass hog for a mission and goes ape shi on the prometheans. that would have been tight.

Surprisingly, it’s one of the few new weapons I actually like. I feel as though it has its place; namely on small, fairly open arena maps where rockets would be somewhat overpowered with its splash damage and too small for a sniper rifle (Simplex comes to mind).

> > > I don’t think it should be taken out of doubles at all, I just think the railgun should go away. Forever.
> >
> > Railgun would be okay if it wasn’t such a hosty weapon regardless of the map. would say reduce the projectile magnetism, but then I strongly suspect that unless you’re host, you’ll have a higher instance of your shots getting eaten.
>
> It’s just another 1sk weapon that didn’t need to be introduced to the game, IMO. Like, it’s a cool idea, but I feel like it would have been cooler as a campaign only weapon, like the chief rips it off a guass hog for a mission and goes ape shi on the prometheans. that would have been tight.

The Railgun fills a nice niche. Sadly, the Spartan Laser does the same thing, albeit slower. I would rather have Lasers on the map since it’s much less host-based, and easier to defend yourself against.