Why is 3v3 is the most popular mode

I’ve enjoys playin’ 1v1…but 3v3, alot of gamers playing that mode, I was wonderin’ why? I’m thinkin’ 3-player(s) as team is more fun! So, for HALO WARS 2, I like 6 vs FLOOD in a 5 raves, 10 raves to 20 raves the max! That be so COOL to see that, UNSC & Covenant joins together against the FLOOD, plus you get XPs for your RANK :slight_smile: That way eveybody wins! 3v3 is the most popular mode, 6 players- anything goes…I saw 1 one of my friend 1v3, & won the game LOL Yep, 1 vs 3 … LOL

I can honestly say I have a very hard time reading your grammar/spelling skills. But I get the point. It would be a pretty fun game type. However, AI is generally stupid. Even on Legendary, the AI continues to build the same stuff well after you have exited the first section of the game.

If they made the AI much tougher, then yes. I want AI that mimics the best players on this game so its nearly impossible to beat it. Not this mediocre at best AI.

…you sound like you are intentionally trying to make yourself come across illiterate and with the attention span of a squirrel. but anyways, from what ive gathered you basically mean a horde mode, rts style against the flood. sounds fun id play it if they got the ai right, it sounds like it would be set up progression style like firefight or like tower defense games on the internet. as for the 1v3 thing, Cool story bro…? Really random

Mocking someone as if they may be illiterated… i see

Because people need teams to coordinate the attack so they can bring their morale down.

> Mocking someone as if they may be illiterated… i see
>
> Because people need teams to coordinate the attack so they can bring their morale down.

Well obviously by the definition of illiteracy he isnt, but you have to admit his grammar skills are a little painful.

> I’ve enjoys playin’ 1v1…but 3v3, alot of gamers playing that mode, I was wonderin’ why? I’m thinkin’ 3-player(s) as team is more fun! So, for HALO WARS 2, I like 6 vs FLOOD in a 5 raves, 10 raves to 20 raves the max! That be so COOL to see that, UNSC & Covenant joins together against the FLOOD, plus you get XPs for your RANK :slight_smile: That way eveybody wins! 3v3 is the most popular mode, 6 players- anything goes…I saw 1 one of my friend 1v3, & won the game LOL Yep, 1 vs 3 … LOL

the…third one?

huh?