Why is 343 so incompetent at the most basic stuff?

If you are referring to load time, yeah, that’s has been an issue with this game. But, what I was referring to when players buy things and if for some reason the shop had an issue, they would be all over it to fix it like files on sh**.

2 Likes

Well, gotta pull “store is working” from the product backlog into the first sprint I guess. Finish that and we Gucci.

Maybe the product owner had a stroke and nobody of the scrum team noticed, because they where also having a stroke?

Im just pointing out the fact that no one will take you seriously if you do not even know how to write properly. Going by your quick and usually short replies that contain nothing more than a edgy insult, you probably are a child. You probably shouldnt be on this forum if the topic makes you so angry.

1 Like

Man don’t you just love that they allow you to use PMs in this forum? What you can’t? Aw dang.

@WaanSanShoe
@Jefecito3433

3 Likes

Oh right. I mean knowin 343 im kinda surprised that payin for stuff even works. Kinda imagine these guys would go “oh you paid for something? Server error woops sorry, better pay again”

1 Like

Shouldnt you be on a reddit? Cause you sound more like a redditor than anyone i ever met on there

2 Likes

I had taken a long break from Halo 5 after a couple years or so. When I came back I was shocked that you still had to sell req items you didn’t want back ONE AT A TIME. How could something so simple and so annoying not be fixed in 5 years? So there I was, tapping buttons to sell my 90 mongooses I didn’t want one at a time. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Hm, let me guess. Calling someone a redditor is some kind of insult? If me encouraging people to have meaningful discussions and not throw temper tantrums means I use reddit then fine.

1 Like

bro youre cryin about the way i type, that aint a meaningful discussion lmao

3 Likes

I can see that actually happening :man_facepalming:

My bad, I should have explained more. If it was giving out multiple items for the price of one, yeah they would be all over that.

2 Likes

Typical child behavior. You are clearly very upset about this topic, maybe when you grow up you will learn how to talk to people and maybe then they will take you seriously.

its been forever since i played halo 5 so i dunno if this is actually true or my memory is just bad, but i think that legit actually happened to me once when i bought req packs
not sure though cause its been years

cry about it

20 chars

1 Like

why dont ya cry about it

2 Likes

This is some really weak dumb bait. The person^ comes in here crying about what someone else said and tries to act like they are an “adult” but they are acting like a child.

Do you trolls ever read your dumb replies before you post them :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

wait so is he the troll or am i the troll cause ive been tryna keep this dude goin with his dumb redditor tier posts for like 10 mins

Guys, relax, it’s just a beta. 343 is just a small indie company with barely over 700 employees. 3x the time it took to make all the other Halo titles just wasn’t enough time, and they couldn’t really afford to make a game with such a tiny half a billion dollar budget. You wouldn’t understand.

They’re literally doing their best…
(…and that’s the problem.)

3 Likes

hey wait a sec

you forgot to write “i” between “and might”
cant take you seriously now child

9 Likes

Sorry, not sorry. An adult doesn’t pay attention to the small party things when they can read what is actually being said. So for you to be so stuck on that word “child” as you mentioned a few times already? maybe it’s you that needs to grow up…

4 Likes

i kinda imagine 10 years from now theres still gonna be people sayin “its just a (blank)”