Why infinity pro game variants!?

Whats the point of having a load out when you cant use it half the time?! Every time i get on halo i find yet another unfortunate change. What ever happened to Fiesta?! Halo 4 is going down hill.

> Whats the point of having a load out when you cant use it half the time?! Every time i get on halo i find yet another unfortunate change. What ever happened to Fiesta?! Halo 4 is going down hill.

That’s probably the point of PRO, use that what was given to you. If you don’t like it, there are several other playlists.

And when you don’t like the changes, there’s a feedback forum for that.

I like most of the changes.

I just posted basically the same thing. Nothing against slayer pro, I just think it should be in a separate playlist from infinity slayer.

Fiesta is still in Action Sack. Plenty of playlists that support loadouts.

Yeah, we should have more playlists! That way the population is split into way too many playlists!

Slayer Pro is helping save this game

> Slayer Pro is helping save this game

This.

I usually vote for Pro. Screw AAs.

if you don’t want to play it, vote against it. If you get outvoted, then tough. Obviously more of the lobby wanted to play it than not and your vote is not worth more than theirs. If it was the more popular gametype I would sympathize with you but it isn’t even that. It is called variety.

Also, FYI, a lot of people like the changes. In fact, these forums spearheaded them because we don’t want to see halo 4 continue to die.

> Whats the point of having a load out when you cant use it half the time?! Every time i get on halo i find yet another unfortunate change. What ever happened to Fiesta?! Halo 4 is going down hill.

There are plentiful of other playlists that allow your own loadouts (I.E. Regicide) and people can vote for pro if they like. If they out-vote you, then it’s that gametype you have to play.

If I hate Longbow and players voted for it, will I quit? Nope, I’ll just stay and play the match.

You might not like that particular gametype but don’t forget that you’ll only ever play it when the majority of players in the game want to play it.

I find it funny that the people who came into Halo 4 and didn’t want to “adapt” or “suck it up and change” and complained for months to get a version of Halo they wanted to play installed.

Seem to only use these two argument when people who don’t like Pro speak up.

> Slayer Pro is helping save this game

Not too sure about that. I play in Australia at night, and the population seems to be dropping.