Why I'm starting to like CoD more then Halo. :'(

Halo is my favorite game series of all time. But the fact that TMCC still has bugs and long load times, I’ve gone back to playing Call of Duty. Yeah, I’m not going to say CoD is a bad series. People like it, it sells, and people seem to have fun playing it, so please don’t talk crap about it in this Forum because that’s not why I put this out there.

I’m not saying people should abandon Halo for CoD, because that would be the dumbest f*cking thing I can say. I’m just saying, I enjoy CoD more then Halo right now. Although the Halo 5 Beta was probably the most fun I’ve had in Halo in a long time. Sorry that I enjoyed Halo 4 and 5 by the way “Halo Purists.”

Here is the reason I’m really starting to not like Halo… The overall opinion of the CoD fan base is they are all 9-14 annoying, sh*t talkers… But in the most recent years I’ve noticed a lack of people talking in game lobbies. This includes CoD and Halo. But in CoD you can’t kill your teammates. In Halo, you can. I’ve noticed the players in Halo act more like children betraying for weapons, splattering, and shooting teammates. It’s really annoying. It’s really destroying my Halo experience because everyone is acting like the stereotypical CoD fan base gameplay wise.

On the flip side, the Halo community on Waypoint Forums is very rude and hostile towards each other. It’s honestly so bad. No one can accept anyone else’s opinions, and if you try to defend yourself or something you like, people will always try and tear it down. The biggest thing I notice is that the “superior Halo 2 fans” will talk sh*t on any fan of Halo 4 or 5. You don’t have to like the game, but please don’t tear someone’s opinions apart because they enjoy a game. Also, the overall competitive players, hate the casual players. Sorry they aren’t on your skill level, I get it, it sucks. But don’t try and exclude them from Halo, a lot of casuals play for fun! There’s nothing wrong with that.

In the end, I don’t really see myself getting interested in Halo for awhile. Their are people ruining gameplay, and when I come to the forums, it’s just hatred. It makes me sad to see the game I love have a fan base so divided, immature players, and a still broken game. Until then, I love ya Halo, but me and CoD are having some good times. Also, sorry any CoD haters, or people that are going to criticize me.

Get out.

> 2533274842266413;2:
> Get out.

Exactly.

I can see your point but I can’t help but think your disbelief in the MCC is that you haven’t been doing well. Halo is a game that requires good team play or an overall lack of team play on both sides. CoD is more of an individual sport and if you’re an individual player then CoD is clearly the option for you. Having a great gaming experience is up to the individual player. If you don’t enjoy Halo then maybe Halo isn’t the game you should be playing. Also remember that the MCC experience is strongly based on nostalgia and if you can’t replace the feeling you had when you used to play Halo then you won’t like it anymore.

Leave the forums while you still have time, Forget about this retched place, Run, remember those who cannot leave. Remember.

> 2533274802500999;4:
> I can see your point but I can’t help but think your disbelief in the MCC is that you haven’t been doing well. Halo is a game that requires good team play or an overall lack of team play on both sides. CoD is more of an individual sport and if you’re an individual player then CoD is clearly the option for you. Having a great gaming experience is up to the individual player. If you don’t enjoy Halo then maybe Halo isn’t the game you should be playing. Also remember that the MCC experience is strongly based on nostalgia and if you can’t replace the feeling you had when you used to play Halo then you won’t like it anymore.

Well I love Halo, and I can switch between team oriented games and solo, but I’m just not having fu anymore. Also most my friends grew out of gaming, and even most of the ones who haven’t, grew out of Halo.

It’s clearly time for an adults only side to xbox live…

*than

When I get tired of Halo I’ll play Battlefield 4. It works pretty well now and looks amazing and is a lot of fun with the right squad. Especially when it’s 64 players.

Haven’t played Call Of Duty in a while.

Haha I’ve recently went to the dark side also. Last night I picked up battlefield 4 because I watched some videos of it on YouTube. It looked chaotic so I wanted to wrap my head around it. I had fun. It played well. No satanic ritual to get MP working. Now I’m thinking of trying this CoD game people keep talking about.

> 2533274802500999;4:
> I can see your point but I can’t help but think your disbelief in the MCC is that you haven’t been doing well. Halo is a game that requires good team play or an overall lack of team play on both sides. CoD is more of an individual sport and if you’re an individual player then CoD is clearly the option for you. Having a great gaming experience is up to the individual player. If you don’t enjoy Halo then maybe Halo isn’t the game you should be playing. Also remember that the MCC experience is strongly based on nostalgia and if you can’t replace the feeling you had when you used to play Halo then you won’t like it anymore.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Halo also caters to individual players. I’ve played games where one person just head glitches the whole match trying to get kills. They had no brain and were easily avoidable, just saying. Please explain to me one person just trying to increase their KD in KOTH is team based, its not.

People like what they like. I’m dumbfounded that anyone can like H2 or H3 but they do. The heart wants what the heart wants…

Bad company 1 pulled me away from Halo3, Planetside2 pulled me away from the Battlefield series over 2 years ago. 343’s bad work keeps me away from enjoying Halo with my friends. Halo will need 120v120 at least to keep me interested in the future, but with 343 making the games i cannot see a Planetside/Halo mashup that i’ve always dreamed about.

This :slight_smile:
I won’t play COD other Halo MCC (allthough it’s a decent fps) but i wholeheartedly agree about the “community”. In the two weeks i played advanced warfare multiplayer i have rarely encountered the whinny entitled cowards hipsters you find in almost every Halo match or Waypoint forum post.
Though they not yet at the level of moba players they are, i think, in the top tier of the pathetic scale.