Why ill bet there's more prometheans to come

343 said they were releasing 7 classes of promethean,in the scans,there were eight types shown.So im sure they have more up their sleeve.Possibly the one from PAX.

actually i think they said 8, could be wrong though, i hope theres more though

i want a Promethean millepede with a crawlers head :stuck_out_tongue:

> actually i think they said 8, could be wrong though, i hope theres more though
>
> i want a Promethean millepede with a crawlers head :stuck_out_tongue:

Im like 98% sure they said 7 on multiple occasions but meh.And that would be an awesome promethean.

Why doesn’t anybody remember that Bs Angel said they haven’t even revealed the ‘Ancient Enemy’ yet? The Promethean defense AIs are presumably just a distraction from the real threat.

> Why doesn’t anybody remember that Bs Angel said they haven’t even revealed the ‘Ancient Enemy’ yet? The Promethean defense AIs are presumably just a distraction from the real threat.

I doubt the ancient enemy is something we’ll fight directly.And that really has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.The Promethean AIs are something we’ll fight throughout the game having more types then just variations of 3 is kind of a big deal.

> Why doesn’t anybody remember that Bs Angel said they haven’t even revealed the ‘Ancient Enemy’ yet? The Promethean defense AIs are presumably just a distraction from the real threat.

The ancient evil refers to a singular threat. Who many are speculating, based on certain things like leaks, is the Didact

I still say there is an enemy class not yet announced they don’t want to spoil all the enemy’s i feel Precursors will be seen towards the end unexpectedly like the flood was in CE.

> I still say there is an enemy class not yet announced they don’t want to spoil all the enemy’s i feel Precursors will be seen towards the end unexpectedly like the flood was in CE.

That isn’t really possible,precursors are much to big and far to powerfull to fit into gameplay.and 343 already confirmed there wont be another class,bungie didn’t.

There’s 7 different types of Prometheans in Halo 4:

1. Crawlers
  2. Watchers
  3. Knights
  4. Unknown (Fingers crossed for Sentinels)
  5. Unknown
  6. Unknown
  7. Unknown

Let’s take the Covenant for relatedness:

1. Grunts (Crawlers)
  2. Jackals (Unknown)
  3. Elites (Knights)
  4. Hunters (Unknown)
  5. Brutes (Unknown)
  6. Drones (Unknown; Though Sentinels could fit this spot nicely)
  7. Engineers (Watchers)

That means we still need a sniper, a tank, and a brute; as we already have cannon fodder, main troops, and support (and possibly air).

> There’s 7 different types of Prometheans in Halo 4:
> 1) Crawlers
> 2) Watchers
> 3) Knights
> 4) Unknown (Fingers crossed for Sentinels)
> 5) Unknown
> 6) Unknown
> 7) Unknown
>
> Let’s take the Covenant for relatedness:
> 1) Grunts (Crawlers)
> 2) Jackals (Unknown)
> 3) Elites (Knights)
> 4) Hunters (Unknown)
> 5) Brutes (Unknown)
> 6) Drones (Unknown; Though Sentinels could fit this spot nicely)
> 7) Engineers (Watchers)
>
> That means we still need a sniper, a tank, and a brute; as we already have cannon fodder, main troops, and support (and possibly air).

Well we have Craweler snipers and the battlewagons might take the place of the hunter.

I still want to know about the blue ones i still say that something is controling this all and the composer hopefully will have answers

> I still want to know about the blue ones i still say that something is controling this all and the composer hopefully will have answers

All the composer does is turn organics into AIs.

will the sentinels return? They could be treated as an equivalent of the drones.

> will the sentinels return? They could be treated as an equivalent of the drones.

They had some in the concept art which got me excited,but then again they were more like moniters.But i really hope they do.

Ok when 343 said there will be 7 promethean enemies 3 of which we have already seen so that leaves 4 mystery enemies. So from then on i’m under the impression there will be 4 different promethean enemies yet to be revealled.

Now just recently they released images and info on new variants of them such as the knight commander, knight battlewagon etc and i was thinking these could actually be the remaining mystery promethean enemies. If this is true then i will be very disappointed because i was expecting different enemies not different variants of the same enemies.

Now i could be wrong but it’s a thought that i’m going to hold on to until more light is shed on this by 343

> Ok when 343 said there will be 7 promethean enemies 3 of which we have already seen so that leaves 4 mystery enemies. So from then one i’m under the impression there will be 4 different promethean enemies yet to be revealled.
>
> Now just recently they released images and info on new variants of them such as the knight commander, knight battlewagon etc and i was thinking these could actually be the remaining mystery promethean enemies. If this is true then i will be very disappointed because i was expecting different enemies not different variants of the same enemies.
>
> Now i could be wrong but it’s a thought that i’m going to hold on to until more light is shed on this by 343

That’s what exactly what I’m talking about,I don’t think these are the remainders considering there’s like 8 there they said 7 prometheans.

Not to be a buzzkill, but everyone in this thread has been misinformed. 343i never said there would be 7 Promethean classes, instead they said there would be 7 enemy classes, and we already know all 7;

1. Grunts
  2. Jackals
  3. Elites
  4. Hunters (confirmed from achievements)
  5. Knights
  6. Crawlers
  7. Watchers

The different iterations of Knights and Crawlers aren’t different classes - they are rather different ranks of the same class.

> > I still want to know about the blue ones i still say that something is controling this all and the composer hopefully will have answers
>
> All the composer does is turn organics into AIs.

One of many speculated functions actually, it could do a lot more.

Before this thread goes any further, perhaps someone could dig up where 343i said there would be 7 types of Prometheans, just so we know for sure what the quote was. I have tried to find it before but I never could, but I do remember seeing it.

> Before this thread goes any further, perhaps someone could dig up where 343i said there would be 7 types of Prometheans, just so we know for sure what the quote was. I have tried to find it before but I never could, but I do remember seeing it.

May I refer you to my previous post - OP is misinformed. They said 7 enemy classes, not just Promethean classes.