Why I want the old version of Fathom back!?!?

I want the old version of Fathom back because the rail gun has been replaced with a speed boost, which is pointless and the camo has been replaced with a saw, which has hardly any ammo. This is bad for eSports because we all know how good the rail is and how useful the camo is for pro players. Thanks for reading this. Reply with your opinions.

I can see why they would change them though, if you get camo and rail it basically eliminates the problem with railgun (you have to charge it) since you have camo you get the drop on basically every person you come across which gives you a huge advantage since you can charge it before the combat even starts and a lot of people couldn’t see where its coming from until its pretty much too late, were in a normal situation its combat starts railgun is charging can the enemy dodge right or kill before the railgun fires.

> 2535405450804460;2:
> I can see why they would change them though, if you get camo and rail it basically eliminates the problem with railgun (you have to charge it) since you have camo you get the drop on basically every person you come across which gives you a huge advantage since you can charge it before the combat even starts and a lot of people couldn’t see where its coming from until its pretty much too late, were in a normal situation its combat starts railgun is charging can the enemy dodge right or kill before the railgun fires.

Ya I think the changes make the map a bit more balanced

> 2535405450804460;2:
> I can see why they would change them though, if you get camo and rail it basically eliminates the problem with railgun (you have to charge it) since you have camo you get the drop on basically every person you come across which gives you a huge advantage since you can charge it before the combat even starts and a lot of people couldn’t see where its coming from until its pretty much too late, were in a normal situation its combat starts railgun is charging can the enemy dodge right or kill before the railgun fires.

I really hate the changes though.

I’m not a huge fan of a lot of the changes.

Speed boost and saw is a very weird thing to change.

I do like the BR moved to vat. I felt like that is a decent change.

On the other maps. Why does it seem like they are trying to force the bolt shot on us. I swear they started putting that on every map. I don’t care if they put it in random places, but it just feels like they are forcing it too much.

> 2535473405642892;4:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > I can see why they would change them though, if you get camo and rail it basically eliminates the problem with railgun (you have to charge it) since you have camo you get the drop on basically every person you come across which gives you a huge advantage since you can charge it before the combat even starts and a lot of people couldn’t see where its coming from until its pretty much too late, were in a normal situation its combat starts railgun is charging can the enemy dodge right or kill before the railgun fires.
>
>
> I really hate the changes though.

Doesn’t mean they have to revert the changes just because you hate them…

> 2535473405642892;4:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > I can see why they would change them though, if you get camo and rail it basically eliminates the problem with railgun (you have to charge it) since you have camo you get the drop on basically every person you come across which gives you a huge advantage since you can charge it before the combat even starts and a lot of people couldn’t see where its coming from until its pretty much too late, were in a normal situation its combat starts railgun is charging can the enemy dodge right or kill before the railgun fires.
>
>
> I really hate the changes though.

Not saying you have to like it, some times cheap is fun when you’re on the winning side, plus railguns are fun but rare in arena