Why I think people will not like the game (please read)

Okay so my other topic was editited for non constructive criticism my apologies.
So I’ll put it better into civilized words.

I’ll admit I was quite butthurt before.

I dislike the way the game is going from watching the latest video and reading a few articles.

I feel like it is trying to be too much like call of duty (as mentioned in my previous topic, famas battle rifle, loadouts etc)

And I feel me being a long time halo player, having been here from day 1. my opinion will be quite valued by the community and as I have stated in my previous topic, I have almost 100 xbox live friends, so I’m quite well known around xbox and people tend to be bias with me and side with my opinions, which could affect sales.

So I just want to say keep it as original to the close as you possibly can without making it the same game…then everybody can enjoy it!

peace out.

:slight_smile:

Oh yeah? well, I have 100 friends who side with me too, and I’ve been here since day one also, so that will even things out anyways.

I’m glad you’re a little less hot headed right now. I do agree with some of your points. But then again, they have roughly 6 or 7 months to polish this game. They’re definitely reading over our suggestions. 343i seems to really pay attention to its community, and I feel we’ll be pleasantly surprised just how much they listened to us once the final product rolls around this holiday season.

I actually just read your quip about you having 100 friends. Out of the millions on Xbox LIVE? Your influence will only extend so far, I promise.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Oh yeah? well, I have 100 friends who side with me too, and I’ve been here since day one also, so that will even things out anyways.

Yeah, sure you have 100 friends buddy.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > Oh yeah? well, I have 100 friends who side with me too, and I’ve been here since day one also, so that will even things out anyways.
>
> Yeah, sure you have 100 friends buddy.

Yeah, because it’s SOOO hard to get friends on xbox live, please.

The OP is actually quite laughable. You actually made me laugh out loud with how stupid your post sounds.
‘I’ve been here since day1’ That doesn’t instantly give your opinion validity.
‘I almost have 100 friends on xbox live, and these peolpe tend to side with me’ because 100 out of the millions of people who use xbox live is going to make a difference in sales.
sigh the stupidity of some people.

> I feel like it is trying to be too much like call of duty (as mentioned in my previous topic, <mark>famas battle rifle</mark>, loadouts etc)

> <mark>And I feel me being a long time halo player, having been here from day 1</mark>. my opinion will be quite valued by the community and as I have stated in my previous topic, I have almost 100 xbox live friends, so I’m quite well known around xbox and people tend to be bias with me and side with my opinions, which could affect sales.

Day 1 you say?

> The OP is actually quite laughable. You actually made me laugh out loud with how stupid your post sounds.
> ‘I’ve been here since day1’ That doesn’t instantly give your opinion validity.
> ‘I almost have 100 friends on xbox live, and these peolpe tend to side with me’ because 100 out of the millions of people who use xbox live is going to make a difference in sales.
> sigh the stupidity of some people.

So because you don’t like what I have to say so you call me stupid?

Looks like I’m gonna have to make a fool out of you for that one.

1v1 halo reach, anytime you feel like getting your butt kicked.

and its going on youtube.

> > The OP is actually quite laughable. You actually made me laugh out loud with how stupid your post sounds.
> > ‘I’ve been here since day1’ That doesn’t instantly give your opinion validity.
> > ‘I almost have 100 friends on xbox live, and these peolpe tend to side with me’ because 100 out of the millions of people who use xbox live is going to make a difference in sales.
> > sigh the stupidity of some people.
>
> So because you don’t like what I have to say so you call me stupid?
>
>
> Looks like I’m gonna have to make a fool out of you for that one.
>
> 1v1 halo reach, anytime you feel like getting your butt kicked.
>
> and its going on youtube.

YouTube? Lets roll. Don’t be madden when you loose 25-0.

inb4 lock.

Honestly, I’m just waiting here. Sorry brochacho, you and 100 people (doubt you could even get ALL ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE to take your side) would not influence the sale of something projected to sell millions of units in its first opening weeks. Pipe down, child, and go to sleep.

> inb4 lock.
>
>
> Honestly, I’m just waiting here. Sorry brochacho, you and 100 people (doubt you could even get ALL ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE to take your side) would not influence the sale of something projected to sell millions of units in its first opening weeks. Pipe down, child, and go to sleep.

Why would the forum be locked?

EVERY TIME I POST MY OPINION I JUST GET FLAMED!!!1

WHY!?!!?!?

thiis forum has gone to hell.

OP is just mad.

Even if you have 100 friends on Xbox live it doesn’t mean they will always side with you…

You know you’re not the only one who has played Halo from Day one.

I have real friends.

I’m quite amazed that you think your opinion (which seems to better than everyone else’s) will affect sales.

You didn’t get flamed by me at first if you read my initial post, but once I took a second look, I saw you, as silly as it seemed, “threaten” to hurt Halo’s sales. At that point, I took you as a arrogant fool, and I hate arrogance.

> I feel like it is trying to be too much like call of duty (as mentioned in my previous topic, famas battle rifle

You do realize that Famas is a gun in real life not just in cod right ?
Famas

> > I feel like it is trying to be too much like call of duty (as mentioned in my previous topic, famas battle rifle
>
> You do realize that Famas is a gun in real life not just in cod right ?
> Famas

Well it is now, didn’t infinity ward sell the design or something? (dont have much military knowledge sorry)

> OP is just mad.
>
> Even if you have 100 friends on Xbox live it doesn’t mean they will always side with you…
>
> You know you’re not the only one who has played Halo from Day one.

Get online. Common. Lets 1V1, before I knock-out.

wow 100 friends not gong to make much differnce even if they agree with which I’m sure not all of them wll

Well you might get flamed less if you quit with saying stuff like “Oh I’ve been here since day one so people should value my opinion more” and “I have 100 friends online that will follow what I say so I can affect game sales.”

Because it makes you sound painfully arrogant, and it’s hard to value someone who’s like that’s opinion. Just leave your ego at the door next time you log in and maybe you’ll have a more enjoyable forum experience.

> > OP is just mad.
> >
> > Even if you have 100 friends on Xbox live it doesn’t mean they will always side with you…
> >
> > You know you’re not the only one who has played Halo from Day one.
>
> Get online. Common. Lets 1V1, before I knock-out.

cant go on today, itll have to be another time champ.