Why I Think Credit System Should Return

First off, I want it to be totally separate from rank, which I think should just be a simple number that raises and lowers based on your skill.

Anyway, I liked Reach’s credit system unlocking armor the best because it allowed me, someone who prefers co-op and firefight over competitive, to unlock the armor i want without having to play something I dont want to.

I propose an improvement to that system. This time, credits are separate from rank and all armors are available to buy with credits, which you can earn in multiple ways. One is with Firefight. Four factors affect how much credits you get: Difficulty, Gold Skulls, Amount of Kills, and Time Survived. To get the most play on Heroic or Legendary if you have the brass for it. You can get lots of credits on and off Matchmaking, but ONLY if you play the premade (or 343 approved) Firefight custom games. Play a non-approved Firefight custom games, and you will receive less credits.

I know many wont like this but I just feel Co-Op doesnt get much love.

The credit system on Reach was the best! and so was all the custom choices you could have… I hope we get better cosmetic choices (our emblem on the Spartans armour, service tag etc)

Yes, can’t agree more.

yea it has work fine on reach.
and it works fine with challenges its still better then from halo 4 that you get exp and when you reach lvl 130 the challenges dally and weekly are no use more.
hope there add this in the future halo game’s also and keep using it.

I like the credit system in Reach, but I also like skill-based armor acquisition. Perhaps a mix of both would be a good idea?

> 2533274883561809;5:
> I like the credit system in Reach, but I also like skill-based armor acquisition. Perhaps a mix of both would be a good idea?

If you mean commendations, sure, BUT, lets say an armor would be unlocked if you get a certain commendation, like, a Marksman commendation, where its “get X ammount of kills with a Carbine, Light Rifle, or Battle Rifle” you can earn the armor by getting the commendation on either Multiplayer, Campaign Scoring, or Firefight (Normal or harder for CS, Matchmaking only for MP and FF). instead of a s[ecific one of those three.