why i need to fight versus champions?

i’m onyx 1600 in FFA and slayer and the 80% of the games i fight versus champions

matching better players makes you a better player

Have a cookie?

Congrats at being at the top end of the Bell Curve. Where you get matched with others at the top half. What you think you should be playing Golds and Plats? Or did you just want to take a minute to brag?

Well, you’re in the ballpark to get matched with Champions so that’s what will happen. If you keep playing terribly during those games, your skill rating will drop and the game will probably start matching you with lesser skilled opponents.

Thats like playing halo 3 and complaining that you’re a level 45 but you are facing 50s… What did you expect?

I’m Diamond 1 in Team Arena, and my problem is I get nothing but Platinum 1’s and Gold 4’s on my team, yet the other team has other Diamond players. I play on focused.

Also, just yesterday I played a game of FFA, and got matched with Onyx 2000’s and a Champ 163. I screenshotted it. The worst part is I’m unranked in FFA.

> 2533274970658419;7:
> Also, just yesterday I played a game of FFA, and got matched with Onyx 2000’s and a Champ 163. I screenshotted it. The worst part is I’m unranked in FFA.

The game takes your previous season rank/skill into account so it doesn’t matter if you’re unranked. It’s probably matching you with them to see how you do which will help it fine tune where to place you.

I get match with champions and I am not yet ranked. I can’t even get a chance to learn the map. I have no idea where to pick up a br.

I played on a friends account and he was a gold and one of the games I versed almost all diamonds, 1 onyx. Then I played with a bunch of other friends playing on my main account which is onyx and my other friends as golds and we matched all onyxs. How ie that fair? I’m on balanced as well

> 2535442377964386;2:
> matching better players makes you a better player

or make you hate your life. there is a difference between learning from the experience. and just done right getting your butt handed to you.

> 2533274970658419;6:
> I’m Diamond 1 in Team Arena, and my problem is I get nothing but Platinum 1’s and Gold 4’s on my team, yet the other team has other Diamond players. I play on focused.

I’m a platinum 3 and I’m getting matched up with diamonds and onyx’s on focused. Search Preferences are useless

The other day, I met three champions in SWAT. The problem? My team was plats and low diamonds.

> 2533274808210415;13:
> The other day, I met three champions in SWAT. The problem? My team was plats and low diamonds.

I don’t even get that I get unranked to gold against champions. I was diamond once but that was around the release of the game and I think that was in btb.

Ummm… that just means you’re a good player and the game is ranking you against them because you have similar MMRs. Not something I would be complaining about unless they are destroying you.

Im a Platinum in Slayer and I can’t count how many times I’ve played teams of Onyxs