Why I Love the Gungoose

So this happened during Warzone and I never play a game without a Gungoose now. Anybody else have cool Gungoose clips?

Good job. :slight_smile:

I don’t have a clip but in one game I drove under a tank and since I was under it I couldn’t be shot by any one, I just kept spamming till the tank was destroyed. Plus it was stuck on me and couldn’t move off.

I tried watching it but it wouldn’t play. it kept playing a second of footage then stops for ages even though it fully buffered…

Gungoose has become the most powerful vehicle.

> 2533274853194520;4:
> Gungoose has become the most powerful vehicle.

I agree - although its not as good as many others - its one of my favs

Yeah it’s a strong vehicle for sure. Hitting someone with the two projectiles = death. I have definitely gone on some serious sprees in BTB on one.

Why don’t people sum up their videos for those of is that can’t watch them at the moment?

It took them 5 games but the Mongoose is finally the beast it should have been in Halo 3!

the gungoose is op af

Yeah I figured out I should stop selling my Gungooses after I got the ONI Gungoose cert, so I figured I’d use one.

After my fifth kill I decided I will be using Gungooses every game.

Yea there are great untill u get shot off cuzz u have nothing covering u so that a mean flow. But other then that there noce to have. Iv got them all but the ONI one is the best

This is my favorite video that I’ve gotten so far. :slight_smile:

> 2533274843498392;12:
> This is my favorite video that I’ve gotten so far. :slight_smile:

Bwahaha thats awesome

I love the Gungoose so much, just not my skill with the Gungoose. If somebody knows I’m trying to kill them and starts moving around, or when fighting another vehicle, I can’t line up my shots quick enough to hit them.

I sold so many gungeese and now that I’m on gold packs they’re so rare. Once I get Venator armor I’m probably going to get more bronze and silver packs just to fill up on them.

One time in warzone the enemy core opened up so I took in a regular gungoose, drove all the way there, and destroyed the core and 3 soldiers all on my own in 30 or so seconds.

> 2535415811256541;16:
> One time in warzone the enemy core opened up so I took in a regular gungoose, drove all the way there, and destroyed the core and 3 soldiers all on my own in 30 or so seconds.

Please don’t revive old threads thanks.