Why I Hate the Memoroes of Reach Pack

So as most people know the Noble Team armor was added to Halo 5 recently, and with that came the limited time Memeories if Reach REQ pack. With this players could buy it for a “great” price of $15. I didn’t buy this pack, but I got lucky and got the Wrath armor and helmet in a gold pack. I was excited to use it, but when I played I saw half the people in a Warzone game using apart of it. I still use the body, but it’s sad to see what should’ve been a cool reward for collecting most of the REQs would be turned into an overused option. I have almost all the REQs and it disappoints me to see how much people have this. I know new players may like the option, but it turns legendary armor into an everyday sight. What do you guys think?

Who cares, it’s pixelated armor?

everyone i know, including myself, all earnt it by reqs and not $$$

Sorry you aren’t the only person who has majority of the REQS unlocked. Kappa.

I don’t think that’s a good reason to hate the Memories of Reach pack.

Don’t forget a lot of players will be at or nearing full req completion so whenever a new req is released they can easily get it within a few packs. They’ll get bored and wear something else eventually I expect.

> 2661949065475413;4:
> Sorry you aren’t the only person who has majority of the REQS unlocked. Kappa.

I’m not talking about everyone. I mean is that someone who just bought the game can spend $15 and get tmythic armor. I wouldn’t mind that if it wasn’t armor from Noble Team.

When new armour comes out, players don it briefly. It happens with every new armour it seems. I’m even guilty of doing this for a bit if I get a new set. Lol

I don’t see why a particular set of armor that us available in ALL packs not just the reach pack has to do with not liking the reach pack. A lot of players have everything unlocked. Sounds like you want a set of armor that not every one wears. There is plenty of those.

Hey did you know people have the same phone, laptop, xbox, tv, bed sheets, t-shirt, jeans, or haircut as you does that mean you aren’t going to use any of those just because other people have it on. Having thing just because they are exclusive is stupid have things because you like it whats the point otherwise its like thinking “oh man that random guy over the internet saw me in this totally rare armor he must think I’m so cool” why would that even matter right, he’s just some guy you’re never going to see again and your closest interaction is probably shooting at each other in a game.

> 2535405450804460;9:
> Hey did you know people have the same phone, laptop, xbox, tv, bed sheets, t-shirt, jeans, or haircut as you does that mean you aren’t going to use any of those just because other people have it on. Having thing just because they are exclusive is stupid have things because you like it whats the point otherwise its like thinking “oh man that random guy over the internet saw me in this totally rare armor he must think I’m so cool” why would that even matter right, he’s just some guy you’re never going to see again and your closest interaction is probably shooting at each other in a game.

This isn’t what I mean. I’m fine with purchasable armor. I just think it was a terrible decision to make Noble Team’s armor able to be purchased.

> 2533274905000428;10:
> > 2535405450804460;9:
> > Hey did you know people have the same phone, laptop, xbox, tv, bed sheets, t-shirt, jeans, or haircut as you does that mean you aren’t going to use any of those just because other people have it on. Having thing just because they are exclusive is stupid have things because you like it whats the point otherwise its like thinking “oh man that random guy over the internet saw me in this totally rare armor he must think I’m so cool” why would that even matter right, he’s just some guy you’re never going to see again and your closest interaction is probably shooting at each other in a game.
>
>
> This isn’t what I mean. I’m fine with purchasable armor. I just think it was a terrible decision to make Noble Team’s armor able to be purchased.

Because everyone that has it obviously purchased it.

Locked per OP’s request