Why i feel Fans of halo will be its undoing...

I feel like the halo community these days hate change in any form it makes me feel like some fans want halo to turn into cod and never change it kinda scares me :frowning:

well…i see

> 2533275007228774;2:
> well…i see

It’s been an hour. Give it time.

That’s kinda a 3 way street. You have the lore fans that LOVE the change so far… then the multiplayer community who’s not liking the change’s and the multiplayer community that IS liking the changes.

The important part is… we want Halo, not… another game. I think what halo 5 will be is more along the lines of halo “2.0”. Some people think its an upgrade… and some don’t.

> 2533275007228774;1:
> I feel like the halo community these days hate change in any form it makes me feel like some fans want halo to turn into cod and never change it kinda scares me :frowning:

Like anything, it has to be changes that makes sense and improves the game. For example, Halo 3 was the first Halo game to limit the player to 2 grenades of each type, while in previous games, players could have up to eight total. One would image that this was done to reduce grenade spam. You don’t really see any threads demanding the return of eight total grenades like you do with, say, dual wielding.

Not to mention how, despite how hated Reach’s multiplayer was, people generally loved the grenade launcher from that game. Whenever you see threads titled something like “What weapons do YOU want in the next Halo?”, I guarantee that at least one person is going to bring up the Grenade Launcher from Reach.