Why I don't think that Halo 4 has the best mp

If anyone is willing to watch this, his is why I don’t like it. It’s the very same reason why COD is hated so much because it really it’s the same thing every year. But damn I wished that Halo 4 would be like the other Halo’s before Reach so much. I would have LOVED a return to the old slow gameplay map-control reliant Halo 3… welp looks like I’ll just have to stick with Halo 3 until it’s inevitable death. Which makes a veteran very sad :frowning:

I think halo 4 plays alot like halo 2 and 3 if you take away loadouts and armor abilities and if you could disable sprint its classic halo

Yeah the ironic thing is this game plays more like Halo classic than Reach did. The loadouts respect the Halo sandbox and the pace is familiar. The only real difference is map control becoming ‘spawn control’.

When Halo 5 comes out, every will want it to be Halo 4. The cycle continues.

> Yeah the ironic thing is this game plays more like Halo classic than Reach did. The loadouts respect the Halo sandbox and the pace is familiar. The only real difference is map control becoming ‘spawn control’.
>
> When Halo 5 comes out, every will want it to be Halo 4. The cycle continues.

Agreed while halo 4 does have some problems but its probably the best halo game

Curious, OP, if Halo 4 doesn’t have the best? What game has the best?

> I think halo 4 plays alot like halo 2 and 3 if you take away loadouts and armor abilities and if you could disable sprint its classic halo

Yes it would very much be a lot like them. But just having these tw o things is such a game-changer… :c

> Curious, OP, if Halo 4 doesn’t have the best? What game has the best?

Well I wouldn’t know which has the BEST but, IIIIII had the most fun with 3.

> > Yeah the ironic thing is this game plays more like Halo classic than Reach did. The loadouts respect the Halo sandbox and the pace is familiar. The only real difference is map control becoming ‘spawn control’.
> >
> > When Halo 5 comes out, every will want it to be Halo 4. The cycle continues.
>
> Agreed while halo 4 does have some problems its probably the best halo game

Would make an ounce of sense, if you didn’t count killstreaks/no weapons on sandbox, and the fact that they disappear in 5 seconds of being dropped.

Instead of building your game around a dumb gametype, you should have implemented and released a regular slayer playlist. But no. Alas, that is too much to ask.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Z0IpHdZzc&feature=plcp
>
> If anyone is willing to watch this, his is why I don’t like it. It’s the very same reason why COD is hated so much because it really it’s the same thing every year. But damn I wished that Halo 4 would be like the other Halo’s before Reach so much. I would have LOVED a return to the old slow gameplay map-control reliant Halo 3… welp looks like I’ll just have to stick with Halo 3 until it’s inevitable death. Which makes a veteran very sad :frowning:

I actually watched it, and I think I love you. I hope 343 watches this.

> > > Yeah the ironic thing is this game plays more like Halo classic than Reach did. The loadouts respect the Halo sandbox and the pace is familiar. The only real difference is map control becoming ‘spawn control’.
> > >
> > > When Halo 5 comes out, every will want it to be Halo 4. The cycle continues.
> >
> > Agreed while halo 4 does have some problems its probably the best halo game
>
> Would make an ounce of sense, if you didn’t count killstreaks/no weapons on sandbox, and the fact that they disappear in 5 seconds of being dropped.
>
> Instead of building your game around a dumb gametype, you should have implemented and released a regular slayer playlist. But no. Alas, that is too much to ask.

yea I know i forgot ordinance drops and you can place weapons on map in forge so its not that big of a problem and weapons despawning so quickly is a small problem that could easily be fixed

> > > > Yeah the ironic thing is this game plays more like Halo classic than Reach did. The loadouts respect the Halo sandbox and the pace is familiar. The only real difference is map control becoming ‘spawn control’.
> > > >
> > > > When Halo 5 comes out, every will want it to be Halo 4. The cycle continues.
> > >
> > > Agreed while halo 4 does have some problems its probably the best halo game
> >
> > Would make an ounce of sense, if you didn’t count killstreaks/no weapons on sandbox, and the fact that they disappear in 5 seconds of being dropped.
> >
> > Instead of building your game around a dumb gametype, you should have implemented and released a regular slayer playlist. But no. Alas, that is too much to ask.
>
> you can place weapons on map in forge so its not that big of a problem

Until I see a matchmade game where there are weapons laying around in set locations, my point still stands.

Actually, the main reason most people I know (including myself) now hate COD is because of a change they made with MW2: the adddition of BS killstreaks. the nuke, ac 130,and all similar killstreaks made the game so unbearable. UAV, Airstrike, and Helicopter were fine because you needed to place your airstrike in a good position and in order for your helicopter to get any kills you needed a UAV up.

In MW2, every match had people glitching the care packages and constant explosions going on. And after that was fixed, people were clipping into hidden spots with snipers and getting nukes.

Then BO just looked and sounded like crap. The killstreaks still ruined my ability to enjoy the game.

MW3 was like COD4 plus everything I hated from future CODs.

I saw a multiplayer video of BO2 in which someone earned a gunner killstreak and was raining down bullets with a minigun and a barrage of missiles.

Barebones mode was cool until I realized people still abused explosives…

I guess i’m one of the few that hates CoD for changing what made the game enjoyable back with 4. Im glad I can still play it from time to time.

The times they are a’changing. Halo isn’t the old school shooter you remember it to be. 343 is trying to adapt halo to the modern times of first person shooters. I’m grateful for the fact that they’ve kept some old aspects of halo within the game. However, the armor abilities, tactical packages, etc are 343’s way of getting the new age to become interested in the game. Halo isn’t just for us veteran halo players who’s first Xbox game was Halo: Combat Evolved, its now for those newage gamers who look at a gamestop window to see two ads, one for halo 4 and one for blackops 2. 343 cant keep halo in the past, as great as it was, because no one except vets would buy it. I bought Halo 4 because I’m one of those people that doesn’t want to see master chief die. I’m giving 343 the chance to revolutionize the iconic hero of my childhood. I want to see the modern Master chief. If no one else believes or gives 343 a chance then it really is true, the future is black.