Why i can't level up?

Hi, i’m a new user, but i already did 22 post. However i’m still Bronze and i can’t do mote then 5 post daily, it’s a bit frustrating. How can i fix this? Thank you!

The 5 post limit on new users is intentional. It is a measure to prevent spam accounts from spamming the forums, which they attempt occasionally. Your 5 post daily limit will be increased once you reach the Recruit Gold forum rank.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> The 5 post limit on new users is intentional. It is a measure to prevent spam accounts from spamming the forums, which they attempt occasionally. Your 5 post daily limit will be increased once you reach the Recruit Gold forum rank.

I know it is to limit spam, but why i’m always recruit bronze even if i’m joinig some discussions and posting? That’s what i can’t understand.

EDIT : in the exact moment i posted this, i leveled up to Recruit Gold, so problem solved, Thank You!

> 2533274830823521;3:
> > 2533274817408735;2:
> > The 5 post limit on new users is intentional. It is a measure to prevent spam accounts from spamming the forums, which they attempt occasionally. Your 5 post daily limit will be increased once you reach the Recruit Gold forum rank.
>
> I know it is to limit spam, but why i’m always recruit bronze even if i’m joinig some discussions and posting? That’s what i can’t understand.
>
> EDIT : in the exact moment i posted this, i leveled up to Recruit Gold, so problem solved, Thank You!

The recruit silver rank isn’t really a thing. You progress directly from bronze to gold when the appropriate benchmark is met.