Why I am done with Halo

When it was announced there would be no split screen, it was a pretty big blow to the way I am used to playing Halo. My fiancee and I played Halo together pretty frequently and had a great time doing so. Because I have played Halo since I was in high school, I decided I would still give Guardians a chance while my fiancee watched me play full of jealousy. I will say it is a pretty solid game. I have enjoyed most of my experience. However, I have encountered a huge problem with playing multiplayer. I can’t finish a game without someone quitting. Usually it is at the start, sometimes in the middle. At first, I would report these people and hoped that those people would get weeded out. That has not been the case. To be honest, I feel like it has become more frequent. I will be honest that is not based on statistics, just my general feeling. I’m not just salty I lose because it is a 3v4. I hate winning in that manner as well. It is very boring just grabbing a flag three consecutive times with no contest. I just can’t do it anymore. I’m sorry Halo, this is goodbye. By the way, nothing looks so spectacular that it was worth losing split screen. Also, the campaign has been pretty boring so far. Missions where you just talk to people?? Get out of here!

Enjoy your new pursuits.