Why hello,

Let me start off by saying hello to the Waypoint community for the first time, this being my first post.

So i was just playing arena, and i i just had [Two](http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=747776105&player=Small Splash) kids sabotage my game. we were at about 46 when these kids started to betray us and kill themselves, i booted one kid for betraying me, then his teammate starts jumping off the edge. gets 15 penalties before betraying me and i eject him aswell

we end up losing 50-44 because of this.

You can get banned for these reasons:
(Idle) Full party boosting in matchmaking.
Commendation boosting in Matchmaking (Campaign and Firefight is okay)
AFK’ing: Means that you are idle when you are in a game.
Leaving and betraying repeatedly.
Modifying (Modding) over Xbox LIVE.
Offensive (Foul language), swearing, screaming singing or making useless sounds through your microphone.
Getting muted by enough people (I believe the exact number has not been revealed).
Backstabbing: If you are disappointed you did not join the right team and are ruining for the current one.
Challenge resetting. This accomplished by disconnecting when you completed a challenge, when you reconnect the challenge is incomplete again.
Uploading inappropriate content on your fileshare.

Backstabbed big time.

The game is in my [Fileshare](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=22156893&player=Small Splash) if anyone cares to watch it.

i hope kids like this get “banned” before they can sabotage many other peoples games, i’m trying to achieve onyx rank and well… obviously, this dosn’t help. Thanks to these two, im obviously not a bad player. i havn’t gone negative once in Season 8, yet have about 10 losses while going positive, and my rating today is 1640.

Welcome! I remember seeing you over at B.net.

People just suck sometimes. That’s really all I can say. The only way to really get away from this kind of stuff is to go in with a party. I do think they should get some kind of penalty for that stuff though.

> Welcome! I remember seeing you over at B.net.
>
> People just suck sometimes. That’s really all I can say. The only way to really get away from this kind of stuff is to go in with a party. I do think they should get some kind of penalty for that stuff though.

Yeah, i’ve been a member of B.net for quiet some time.

Supposedly, sabotaging games like that is a bannable offense, i just hope something is done to them before they can ruin more games for others.

That’s why Arena is only good if you’re playing with a party. I think FFA Arena should make a return, for this reason alone.

report/file complaint and move on

> That’s why Arena is only good if you’re playing with a party. I think FFA Arena should make a return, for this reason alone.

Or at least it should still go by your ratings and how you do, instead of Win/Loss, makes it so more noobs can get carried for division rank, and it punishes people like me, i’ve play roughly 56 Arena games, lost about 13 of them, and not a single game i was negative, and im only 30% Gold. I Believe if it went off ratings still, i would deffinatly be in onyx.

I usually only play with a full group of friends, so backstabbers don’t bother me, they just give me free wins.

Welcome to the community. And remember, play with as many friends as possible. Most randoms (from my experience) will screw you over.