Why he so upset??

So it’s a pretty safe assumtion that the didact is the ancient evil because we saw the symbol at the end of the E3 demo, but my question is, Why is he so pissed and trying to kill us because in cyriptum and primordium he was a friendly sorta. So any ideas on why he would be so upset, and if I’m wrong about something I said let me know in case I missed something that you caught.

cryptum not cyripitum lol

Maybe he’s pissed because The Chief blew up two Halos and The Ark?

If I were to guess…he’s been locked away in Requiem, he finds out about the covenant and their bungling that managed to in the end blow up a halo and the ark, plus unleash the flood, and that humans didn’t help much either. In fact, I would possibly compare the situation to the Didact being a parent that spends the latter half of his life dedicated to making sure his children are provided for only to find out that they’re a bunch of greedy squabbling brats in much need of a serious spanking.

> If I were to guess…he’s been locked away in Requiem, he finds out about the covenant and their bungling that managed to in the end blow up a halo and the ark, plus unleash the flood, and that humans didn’t help much either. In fact, I would possibly compare the situation to the Didact being a parent that spends the latter half of his life dedicated to making sure his children are provided for only to find out that they’re a bunch of greedy squabbling brats in much need of a serious spanking.

Damn kids!

> Maybe he’s pissed because The Chief blew up two Halos and The Ark?

Oh yeah! that might have a we bit to do with it.

Is the community split on it being the Diadect or The Master Builder.?