why haven't you pre ordered yet

So how come you haven’t pre ordered yet? Is it due to the lack of information or is it because you want to see what the halo 4 xbox will look like and what the special editions will be? Im waiting to see the new halo 4 xbox

It’s because I don’t know which store will be offering the best pre-order bonus…

I’m not pre ordering it, until I see sufficient info about Halo 4.

I want to see more multiplayer gameplay. And not little snippets either. I’m waiting for those 6 minute games showcasing the maps, gametypes and weapon sandbox.

Then I’ll check out what editions there are and see what I can get with my preorder.

I don’t pre-order, I go to midnight releases.

> It’s because I don’t know which store will be offering the best pre-order bonus…

This…but also I want to wait and see what they have in store for us concerning the different editions that will be made available.

> I don’t pre-order, I go to midnight releases.

i pre order just to make sure i can get my copy if i wind up in the back of line…

I usually pre order a game about 4 days before release lol…

I am just gonna go to gamestop and buy it.

I don’t pre-order until about 3-4 months before release. More info will be available, I have a lower chance of losing or staining my receipt, and I somehow come up with the money to pay it by then.

I know nothing about the game except for what was shown in the Maing of Halo 4. That amount of information is far from getting me convinced about the quality of the game. But to be fair, the quality most likely won’t be bad enough to not make me buy the game. The biggest reason is that I have no information on the special editions yet. And that I usually pre-order few months before release.

Personally, I don’t see the hurry of people pre-ordering the game the moment they get chance to. It’s still at least seven months away, you won’t lose anything if you pre-order it later, especially when you’re possibly going to change the edition at some point anyway.

I have…

Not enough info. I won’t buy any special edition xbox because in a few years there’ll be a new xbox anyway.

> I have…

why did you pre order so early? lol not that its a bad thing

I want to see what the special editions will have and because I want to see more of the game in general

Because gamestop refuses to come to me…

Sure, when they announce the special editions, I could just change my pre-order to whichever one I want… But it’s more of a tradition at this point that I just don’t pre-order until that sku information becomes available to the general public.

I want to see what the Limited and Legendary Editions have to offer…

> I know nothing about the game except for what was shown in the Maing of Halo 4.

What’s a Maing?

> I’m not pre ordering it, until I see sufficient info about Halo 4.

this and I don’t know which store has a good pre-order offer